beam strugal ,fighting ,maybe new melee attack

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
BEAM strugel : let's say you are Goku and figting aganst picolo
Picolo SBC (SPECIAL BEAM CANION) you block
Picolo comes near you and shots kiblast like in the esf 1.3 you will get hurt per shot ori generic beam you will stil get damaged i sugest like in the beam strugal Goku block and sone ki makes a wave of sonde or somting like this for picolo to have some distante even smoler beam gets deflected
Fighting advanced melee :Let's say you are Goku and picolo and picolo attacks goku and a sound wave some like in the story this sound wave is in esf in melee when you advanced melee let go a wave well my suggestios is for the wave to be many when hiting this will let the others jacals way back
New melee attack : let's say the sectret commbos to be the new melee attacks and more attacks at this like evre player to have like 2 secret commbos and 1 bone crushing attacks like in budokai ori someting like this :let's say you are picolo and you do the bone crushing attack this will be like you hit hime like 20 hits 10 kick one upercut trow him in the sky and trow the scater beam like 100 and send them all in his and goku : if he doges all the attack this will not work or when in the sky goku has some arows to do them is he miss one his death :) and if he escape it will stil cause a serios dmg and I know like al of the players attacks if necesery

So What do you thing ??

Best answers
i didn't get the first thing.. but that bone crusher thing.. i like it :] i've had smthng like in my mind. and maybe suggested smthng too :D

Best answers
ya.. and what about if u can block all the bone crusher attacks u will do a counter bone crusher :p

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Then this game will be vary hard for the noobs :)what about Frieza bone crusing attack lisent : Frieza beats goku 20 30 hits fast and a strong hit fower and Firering Freiaza laser from the finger like 10 or 20 and for the final attack a litel death ball for fun ok this is to much :)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Im the bad guy again (me hates to be the bad guy) :(

Are you nuts. The bonecrusher is to strong. And there will be new combos in 1.3 didnt you read the outline -_-

And that advanced melee wave would ruin gameplay in a full public server.

And if you are in a power/block struggle you cant get hurt as long as the struggle is active so number 1 is usseless.

Thank you and please try again.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Im the bad guy again (me hates to be the bad guy) :(

Are you nuts. The bonecrusher is to strong. And there will be new combos in 1.3 didnt you read the outline -_-

And that advanced melee wave would ruin gameplay in a full public server.

And if you are in a power/block struggle you cant get hurt as long as the struggle is active so number 1 is usseless.

And here I was thinking you all had suddenly lost your minds.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ok just a sugestion maibe in the full version this coold me in :)

Best answers
well this would balance it.. u gotta make like 10 correct arrows and every1 of them gotta hit :D so it would be almoust impossible to know the right combanation and even harder to make it work.. and every char. would have theyr own combanation for it ^^

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
well this would balance it.. u gotta make like 10 correct arrows and every1 of them gotta hit :D so it would be almoust impossible to know the right combanation and even harder to make it work.. and every char. would have theyr own combanation for it ^^
The game is newb unfriendly as it is. Simple generic 3 arrow combos are hard enough for them, so unique 10 arrow ones that do a ton of damage is just crap. The more arrows, the harder it is to dodge because inputting arrows is the simplest thing. I could understand different damages done based on how many arrows they miss, rather than the same damage for the combo whether they miss one arrow or all of them, but youve outdone yourself on this one, john. If people are always dodging your combos then dont use them. Better yet, stop using advanced melee all the fricking time.

Grega said:
Please dont.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Please dont.
That was sarcasm -_-

Anyhow as said the bonecrusher (or what ever) is to strong and if put as you said than would never be ussed

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It is highly frustrating losing against my brother in a dragon rush, losing a sever amount of health, just becasue of LUCK. the 'bone crusher' sounds a little too auto matic, if the plaeyr is just going to sit there and just press arrows.

Technically, you can already do this anyway...

i.e Piccolo gets in 'head on' with, oh lets say, Frieza. Piccolo wins, does his combo thing, knocks them back. Then, you teleport towards them to basic melee them further or into the ground, then while they are stunned, send a barrage of scatter shots and wha la! instant 'bone crusher' attack.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
not From there Chakra-X from a secret commbo theat not any noob and players will know the have to lern by there self

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are missing the most basic thing here.

What if the person is already close to the ceiling? What then? Or if the person being knocked into the air gets killed? Or should he get a protective bubble like in Advanced Melee?

The ideas in itself are nice, but they wouldn't work for this game.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
You people are missing the most basic thing here.

What if the person is already close to the ceiling? What then? Or if the person being knocked into the air gets killed? Or should he get a protective bubble like in Advanced Melee?

The ideas in itself are nice, but they wouldn't work for this game.

What if the person is already close to the ceiling? Thean they have to change the commbo and not all will have the same commbos

Or if the person being knocked into the air gets killed? So he dies so what next persone

Or should he get a protective bubble like in Advanced Melee? Yes he might have
dose this ansers your questions ?

And maiby the frieza disk will self guide to the enemy like a kametorpilo this will be nice

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
A homing frieza disc is to ussefull its an instakill move so nope XD

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe more control to the disk

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
you are kidding frieza disc is the only attack taht is instakinn unblockable and dosent require extra KI to fire more than 1 time since you can call it back + it goes throo walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom