beam strugal ,fighting ,maybe new melee attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
What if the person is already close to the ceiling? Thean they have to change the commbo and not all will have the same commbos

Or if the person being knocked into the air gets killed? So he dies so what next persone

Or should he get a protective bubble like in Advanced Melee? Yes he might have
dose this ansers your questions ?

And maiby the frieza disk will self guide to the enemy like a kametorpilo this will be nice
No, they don't answer my questions.

You're missing my point here.

Your Bone Crusher attacks would require that your opponent is 'locked' into place. When you kick them up for the Bone Crusher attack you mentioned, they would have to be locked into place to make sure your attack actually works, think of it as a big interactive animation that involves both your characters. This means that if you kick someone up in the air, they will always fly up by the same amount. But, if you are already close to the ceiling, what then? There might not be enough room. It would be very hard to code to make the system dynamic enough to cope with the skybox, walls and other terrain features.

If you still don't get what I mean, think of it this way:

You're Goku. Your opponent is Vegeta. You are both hovering in the air, and you are both 10 feet below the ceiling. Now, let's say the Bone Crusher attack knocks a person up 20 feet in the air. There isn't room for the attack there, so what do you suggest happens then?

Also, about the person getting killed: It does matter. What I meant was, you're attacking the person using a Bone Crusher attack, and you knock them up in the air. Then someone else kills them. Then what? The attack would have to be cut off abruptly. This also involves a lot of coding.

Nice ideas, but they're not worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom