BEAM SPAMMING! COME1 COME ALL!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is to build ontop of a way i fought to prevent beam spamming - http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=54654

well , i was thinknig more ways it could be prevented and such , a few ideas i thought of just now are

- after a few explosions , the beam explosion could get weaker (this feature could be put in the code , it doesn't sound to hard to code ethier)

-as your health goes down , your beam explosions get smaller

-if your ki is low , let's say really low , your beam explosion will be only able to do about 20damage or so to your foes or just be really tiny without much effect on your enemy (final flash , well , maybe something else would have to be implemeneted for ff for this idea to work)

-as you explode a beam , it takes 10% each time after doing one of the explosion strength

critz/comments ?

i would like to see other peoples ideas and opions on beam spamming aswell

Best answers
beam spamming is easy to counter....when u see someone standing on the ground/next to end of level/a wall wit a kamehameha or something in his hands DO NOT MELEE HIM..... just trow a few generic blasts at him so he gets pissed...when he shoots at u u can most of the time easlly evade (if u are prepared)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , but people beam camp aswell , they wait for people in a melee fight to get out of it then beam is lanuched and then BOOM!!!! you're dead

it's why it has to be changed and when 1.3 comes out and if we do get an influx of n00bs , u don't want them complainging about cheapness ingame do we , as of now they call us ***gs and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
yes , but people beam camp aswell , they wait for people in a melee fight to get out of it then beam is lanuched and then BOOM!!!! you're dead

it's why it has to be changed and when 1.3 comes out and if we do get an influx of n00bs , u don't want them complainging about cheapness ingame do we , as of now they call us ***gs and so on
impossible, its just something you have to deal with.things like this is in every game and intentinal. you jjust gotta watch for these things.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't alot of the time when u come out of a melee fight , atleast that's what i find , iv'e seen it happen while i was spectating esf-world servers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that sucks. i guess youl have to work a little harder when evading the large blue ball with a trail.

its not too difficult, and if they are spamming... spam back :_

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
other then spamming , this thread was bought up for peoples view for a cost so it doesn't continuesly get repeditave (doesn't any1 think of poor mr.750,000 these days anymore ?)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well people who pam beams usually really suck or are good, but have gotten tired of melee, but they usually don't do it in a rude way. I forget what they said how 1.3 will help prevent this, but just pull out every cheap and unfair move you know on the spammer until they get frustrated.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we please get some toher ideas to in this thread , please if it's not to hard to ask , as i would also like some differ input rather then how the game currently is and such

@-Charkra-X yeah i guess so , but then it will go on forever , it's what happens to n00bs in aus , they then start flaming the crap out of you and then insult you and your family , but that happens alot with n00bs world wide anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom