Best answers
is there a way to modify the size of any given beam?
i tried editing the sprite but it did nothing for me...

oohhh....
that makes me think of an idea...how bout this:
remove the ki restrictions on beams so that you dont automaticly fire them, they just keep getting stronger. thats how it is in the show, you could keep the theoretical beam strenght issue ballenced by makeing some beams get stronger faster than others...

anyway, about that beam sprite issue...how do make it bigger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh.. well, when i edit my sprites so there alot more bigger, they always seem to work ingame! i edited the kame start once and it took up the whole map! so i reakon on certan sprites, size does not matter, but, BUT in trail sprites, they always seem to stay the same size, no matter how big, i think there are just a few that are coded to be a certan size:S

Best answers
yeah i wish someone would tell me how to change the coding, i only play on lan anyway so its not like ill run into compadability issues, but i geuss the team just wants to protect its information from other modders grubby handso_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How To Change The Coding:

Get The ESF v1.0b Source Code (Which Is Not OpenSource), Edit It, Compile, & You're Ready To Go! :yes:

Best answers
You might aswell just start a new mod project, that way you can have exactly what you want.

Best answers
unfortunatly im not nearly good enough:S

Mr. Satan i love your signature!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks made the roshi gif last year, havent used it so I decided to put it in my sig

Best answers
Roshi how do u make gifs cause i would like to make a few i just dont know how.

Best answers
-satin
i ment the mr statin and esf cell one...

-ethernity
you have to get 2 programs
1) sprite view
2) sprite wizzard

use sprview to open the spr then save it as a bmp(if its animated click save sequence) then edit the bmp in photoshop or even paint, finally use sprwiz to compile back into a spr, it'll ask you what transparency to use, click additive.

both programs can be found here

Best answers
Originally posted by rabid ostrage
Roshi how do u make gifs cause i would like to make a few i just dont know how.
Why are you asking Roshi? Ok.. erm, well, you need to make the frames.. basically a gif is made up of a number of frames, each frame changes the picture slighty and the end result.. looks like it's continually moving/animated. You'll need a tool to put them all together once you have made the frames, I use Animation Shop 3 myself which comes with Paintshop Pro 7, but there are plenty of good free tools about, try this Google search link, it should have a few gif makers there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom