Beam Jumps *tweaks*

Best answers
Goku, he got kamehameha and generic beam. He can beam jump with any of this two beams. kamehameha needs more ki energy. Both beams jump speed is the same. So there should be some changes to the beam jumps with every character. Hopefully this will prevent beam jump spammers who continuously beam jump with generic beam.

Major Beam Jump : Beam jump with major beams like kamehameha. Eat up more ki energy but the beam jump speed will be faster and last longer.

Minor Beam Jump : Weak beams like generic beams. Eats up less ki energy but the beam jump speed will be slower and last shorter.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what ive heard the beamjumps will be slower in 1.3

But i wonder how a turbo beamjump will look cause no you nead to heve turbo activated only when you fire the beam than it has that speed and the beamjump is verry fast

Best answers
Grega said:
from what ive heard the beamjumps will be slower in 1.3

But i wonder how a turbo beamjump will look cause no you nead to heve turbo activated only when you fire the beam than it has that speed and the beamjump is verry fast

That is not what I meant. What I mean was to have an advantage and disadvantage over using weak beams, "generic beam" and strong beams "kamehameha" as an example.

In 1.3 all beamjump slowed down is fine. But beam jumping using generic beams will be slower than beam jumping with a kamehameha. As an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom