beam jumps *look*

Best answers
I think its main use will be the fact that you can now *boost* away from danger without having to be in melee mode and locked on to someone.
This and the fact that a beam hit now stops people from swooping will make the weaker beams more attractive IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so all those melee hitters like when you try 2 power up or something they teleport rite infront of you and hit you, well they wont beable to do no more:devgrin:

Best answers
Only when you're on the ground though, you can't use it to bounce off of them...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so if you are flying and you see someone charging at to you, you can't fire a beam and bounce of them?

Best answers
Hey, you know how you will beam jump while holding down the jump button when firing the beam.
what if you fire the beam at a player while you are holding down the jump button??
would the beam blow up? what if they block it??? what if it's a ps and you are holding down the jump button before the two beams contact??? guess i'll have to try it myself... but some of the beta testers might know :)

Best answers
should work just like regular beam would, probably it is coded to just work off of the ground...

Best answers
It would be funnier like that but would probably get old very quickly, whenever you wanted to ps someone they could just launch themselves away and damage you at the same time...

Best answers
it will work and youll go alot faster when going up with beem jumping

Mog

Best answers
i think beam jumps are gonna be great for several reasons.

1. you can fire any beam you want at full power on the ground without the fear of killing yourself... just hold jump and the worst that will happen is that you will beam jump.
2. if you have charged up a masenko or final flash near the ground and the person you are tryna kill is standing next to you... you can aim at the ground, beam jump to a safe place, and then let go of the beam - killing only the enemy and not yourself. :smile:
3. it sounds like fun! :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought the beam jump was a new attack slot for each character, i didnt know you can do it with all beam attacks *by holding jump*;/

Mog

Best answers
mebe,
i think its any attack but either way it'll still be fun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom