Beam Charge Suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bigger beams are harder to use in an Experienced real fight.. I suggest making it possible to charge larger beam attacks at x2 the rate by holding the powerup button while charging a beam.

Of course the Ki burn would be x2 as well.

As for beam splash damage I suggest making the splash much smaller.. like a fairly large buble surrounding the beam head would be the "main splash damage range", if the beam exploads while your in that range.. you receive a good amount of damage.. Outside of that beam-head-splashdamage-bubble, there would be a larger splash damage range.. if your within that one when the beame exploads, then u recieve considerably less damage..

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I actually like this idea.

So, while holding powerup while charging a beam it charges 2 times as fast and takes up 2x as much ki.
I'd also add a fixed amount of ki that gets burned when you use that power charge (hey .. cool name xD). Like, if you activate it while charging it also takes up lets say 10% of your overall ki.

Also, if a player charges a beam, uses powercharge and just before you reach the mark to fire your beam and you let go of powerup, the splash damage will NOT get back to "normal" splash damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom