Beam Camera

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
would still leave you open to attck no matter what unless they made it so that the 2 players in the strugle become immune to attacks
aren't players already vulnerable while PS? i dont think switching the camera like that would make any difference :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The players are imune to all attacks hile in a PS. I dont mind the camera switch. But that would make it kinda hard to effectevly use pumps.

Not to mention a PS that goes from one end of the map to the other would be kinda hard to get into such a camera angle.

Best answers
Ehh, I like your thinking, how it may make aiming easier, but I don't think I'm digging the concept to much to be honest, it seems to Max Payne-ish, sorry.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I play with my camera rotated to the side slightly anyway (almost like a tenkaichi 'lockon' angle) so the beam graphic never get in the way and I have a large enough FOV.

But in other FPS im a sniper so I couldnt resist nudging this idea =þ

Best answers
Meh, I play with my camera rotated to the side slightly anyway (almost like a tenkaichi 'lockon' angle) so the beam graphic never get in the way and I have a large enough FOV.

But in other FPS im a sniper so I couldnt resist nudging this idea =þ
Heh, nice, I think they have a lock-on crosshair for when you shoot the beam, so don't worry about any 1st person cameras with the beam. :D

Besides, if all else fails, request someone to make an add-on.^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom