beam bug

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i accidently came across a bug for beams.

It makes the beam go on (with out holding muse 1) untill it hits something or you press muse 2.

I did it multiple times. First you fire the beam normaly like if youd want to beamjump. Than after a while 0.5 seconds let go of jump and after that let go of muse 1. The beam will go on untill it hits something of you press muse 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well i accidently came across a bug for beams.

It makes the beam go on (with out holding muse 1) untill it hits something or you press muse 2.

I did it multiple times. First you fire the beam normaly like if youd want to beamjump. Than after a while 0.5 seconds let go of jump and after that let go of muse 1. The beam will go on untill it hits something of you press muse 2.
I don't think that's a bug. Beams are supposed to keep on going whether or not you keep Mouse1 pressed or not. It's normal. The jump thing doesn't do anything except for make the beam 'jump' a little. You can do this by firing a beam downward and keeping jump pressed when you do, then when it's flying, release jump, and your beam will make a little upward jump, it's neat.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I don't think that's a bug. Beams are supposed to keep on going whether or not you keep Mouse1 pressed or not. It's normal. The jump thing doesn't do anything except for make the beam 'jump' a little. You can do this by firing a beam downward and keeping jump pressed when you do, then when it's flying, release jump, and your beam will make a little upward jump, it's neat.
I always kept holding muse 1 O.O

I never thought i can let it go :p

Oh well

/leaves in shame/

Best answers
but that makes no sence you cant let a beam go with out letting the mouse 1 button????

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
You don't even need to fire downwards, just fire a beam, hold jump and then release and it'll jump......sometimes it jumps downwards which is weird :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
You don't even need to fire downwards, just fire a beam, hold jump and then release and it'll jump......sometimes it jumps downwards which is weird :p
If you shoot it downward at an angle and use the jump, the beam will jump up a little, and if you shoot the beam upward at an angle, it will take a little dive. It's neat, I use it to catch people off guard. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom