Beam After Effects

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
other then kills , i wouldn't mind seeing each beam to have an indvidual effect on the player that get's hit if he or she survives

i have fought of a few

Galit Gun , could paralize The Opponent for 5 - 9 seconds

Khh , Maybe just reduced damage in melee maybe

Power Beam/Mansako , could probably Reduce The Speed of an enemy temporairly of for the rest of that life

Mouth Blast , if an opponent if hit by mouth blast , maybe the enemy could be more affected by that buu player's Cookie'n Cream attack (doing more damage , btw , nice name eh?)

I won't include the other attacks , (ff etc) because there just basically based on killing and high damage

critz/comments ??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's actually a very unique idea, but I can just see it being abused. Someone spawns, then right whent they get vulnerable, bam ,masenko, lower speed. Or repetiive gallic guns, plus 5 seconds is a enough to charge a big bang.

And buu? Making candy attck even MORE effective? Come now

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , revision , maybe this effect can take place if the beam is fully charged (they can already do it if their trunks with burning attack)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ANYTHING at all that involves paralyzing is not a good idea in this game

actually none of your suggestions make sense, for one why give your opponent an advantage over you? most can just spam these at every chance they get and it just keeps getting easier to kill you with ever hit.

not to mention none of these kinds of effects were in normal beams in the show (which we base the entire game off of)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
ANYTHING at all that involves paralyzing is not a good idea in this game

actually none of your suggestions make sense, for one why give your opponent an advantage over you? most can just spam these at every chance they get and it just keeps getting easier to kill you with ever hit.

not to mention none of these kinds of effects were in normal beams in the show (which we base the entire game off of)
Well if we base this game off the show then why did they give Trunks' Burning Attack a blinding affect like Solar Flare. I don't remember it ever like that but I could be wrong. :p

Best answers
^^^ good point and if i recall, it charges extreamly fast, as did finsih buster, but on topic, burning attack didnt blind the person it just really hurt

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this could be a good aternitave to people , maybe if balanced in , you could dramatically cut down beam spammage (but complete newbies will do it regardless ><)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom