✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I need Zererth Permission to release it because i seen alot of rips out there and stuff...
if he doesn't let me owell and if i see a rip of it of my skin when i release it i'll never release my ponage Gohan and my Vegeta Ur Future awaits you.....

Best answers
u overdid it on the cuts looks too unrealistic to meh
o ya theres a yellow line too vegeta piss himself? :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decent looking, although I must ask.. what in blue blazes is that yellow line doing there??

Removing it would make it better, don'tcha think? =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol he peed in his pants How Imbarresing and i thought u were gonna close this thread

Best answers
lol looks like he got some pee pee on his hands too! I didnt know vegeta had such bad aim in the toilet! :laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea it looks like he had a bad incident in shop class, lower the amount of cuts :D

Best answers
I got 3 suggestions......1. get smo or nuzzty or sum 1 to make the "Majin symbol" on his head accurate.2.make the hair golden....3. make th hair ssj2...again go 2 a pro or sum 1 again like smo or nuzzty...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The edit is soso. Lol.. That M just doesnt look right. Other than that the edit is decent man, IT LOOKS LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER BD MAJIN VEGETA EDITS! Lol.. I think there was what 5-6 made now?

Best answers
Its nice, but I'd say that there are by far way too many cuts, I dont remember buu have a knife. Anyway and the yellow lines look horrid as well, the leg looks good though. Nice job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know but i made this before the other edits tho and i was going to replie but somone ban me for 2 weeks

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinPuNk said:
I got 3 suggestions......1. get smo or nuzzty or sum 1 to make the "Majin symbol" on his head accurate.2.make the hair golden....3. make th hair ssj2...again go 2 a pro or sum 1 again like smo or nuzzty...
errrr,...pro?, ive only been modelling since april, smo is ages ahead of me,

but so this isnt percieved as offtopic, i have the same comments as everyone else, except i have a sggestion to go on,

desaturate the yellow ares on the gloves then blur ver the edges left by that it should hide the yellow spots on the gloves, as for the pantsu could fix that with a lil smudging

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom