Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Update: Still no actual model modifications except I decided to use Logans ultimate Vegeta pack and slap Zereth's skin on it, for the SSJ2 hair of course, also added some tears in the clothes, heres two pictures: oh yeah and now that im using Logans Vegeta it dosnt look there will be a release unfortunatly.

Credits so far go to:
AzN
D.C. Darkling
MaX
BiG PeP
Veneguard
Logan
Zereth
And Veggetto91, for the idear :D
And I would have removed the spandex around one of his legs but I couldnt. Cause the spandex was all in one blob, and if I edited something on one side, it would happen on the other. :\

Best answers
Ok people thats enough off topic crap, focus on my edit jeez. gettin tired of this, this thread is mostly spam jeez. Unless I figure out how i'd manage to edit the actual model to make it look more BD, it looks like this edit is in its final form, sorry guys, I had hoped for more, but I just cant get teh hang of modelin, maybe some other day...

Best answers
Jee thanks a lot for saying that Zereth, now your gonna totally own my edit, then there will be no point in it :(. I was thinking of summoning 'the Magus' to close this cause no one seems to like the new version lol. Anyway I'mma leave it open for a little while longer.

Best answers
mayb beacause i;m a little bit colorblind but shouldn't his eyes be blue/green

Best answers
Bleh I changed his eye color to blue, happy? Mod close this please. This edit wont see the light of day :)
No more editing for Slander, unless he learns how to model :)

Best answers
make the eyebrow color lighter, so it matches the hair color
and add some texture around the blood or bd spots
those are the only minor changes you can do with the skin, if you want. lates

Best answers
Nice job but U need to fix the M On His Head I can fix It if u want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job but U need to fix the M On His Head I can fix It if u want
What's the point? He quit on the model. He won't be releasing least not til later. I doubt he will need someone's help fixing an
"M" hes a fair model editor, I think he can do it himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah Uh I wouldn't say is dead yet ^_^ I model edited the leg is skinnier because that's how it looks on the reference pics.

This is still a WIP i'm still working on it. ^_^ So don't get your hopes down.

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Nah Uh I wouldn't say is dead yet ^_^ I model edited the leg is skinnier because that's how it looks on the reference pics.

This is still a WIP i'm still working on it. ^_^ So don't get your hopes down.
wow thats nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Vegetto, that model edit is VERY VERY Nice, I have to commend you. I will definitly download. Seems if I edited a vegeta I'd be just wasting my time eh? Anyways the model edit is great but I think the one pant leggining is cut a little high thats about it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it said something about a mone cuz you didnt assign the new vertexes to a bone, pretty quick fix actually

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
Bleh I changed his eye color to blue, happy? Mod close this please. This edit wont see the light of day :)
No more editing for Slander, unless he learns how to model :)
Closed on request. And next time, make your own thread for your edits, this one is solely for Slander's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom