Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok Im sure your all getting tired of my boring edits, but this hopefully will be the biggest one yet. Basicly what im doing is taking Zereth's awesome Vegeta skin and making it BD and Majin. But heres the deal.. I was planning on taking off flaps of his clothes to make it look more realistic, but my modeling skills arent the greatest so Im still working on that one. But its coming along.. kind of..
Yeah its not so great right now, but i figure when/if I figure out how to add those rips in his clothes, it should come together. crits on the blood/bruises and work so far are welcomed. Credits go to Zereth of course for the awesome vegeta reskin and the modeler of Vegeta (SS_Vegeta I think, not sure though I'll look it up in the stickuhs...)
*EDIT* Should work now.. the pic that is..
Scroll down for mroe updates..

Best answers
lol, thats just a little PSP effect I threw in there to make it look cool, i've been heavely messing around with sprites though, and I have changed my big bang to a more bluish color like that one.
*EDIT* Majinpunk.. thank you for pointing that out, hit refresh, and more often than not, the picture will show up. Or click the link
http://www.freewebs.com/slanderx/Majin Vegeta.jpg

Best answers
Nice edit, I like what u did to the head ;) .
Keep it up .

Best answers
No kidding ya think so Zereth? When I saw that you posted I bout **** myself, I thought you were gonna be like 'AYE (>.<) get your damn PSP tools off muh Veggie!' wut a relief...
BTW, if anyone could post some referance pictures of vegeta before he killed himself to kill buu it would be much appreciated. You know, hes majin, bloody, its the ep when he hugged trunks and then knocked him out cold, then said all this bull**** on how he loves earth and crap, yeah, thats the one. Thanks

Best answers
Nah, I don't play esf , I just do the skins for the fans ;x , edit it all u want ;)

Best answers
Well i got three pics that might help you, or not, im just tryin to help out well here they are:

Best answers
Thats a really nice edit you have there. Keep up the good work man.

Best answers
looking forward to it dude
mabye you could do a non majin ver for us who dont like majin vegeta ;)

Best answers
I like it a lot! Thats a great skin, one of the best I've seen. Keep up the good work and if you mess up d/w^^ :laff:

Best answers
Sorry for double posting(again) but Slander you made a mistake I noticed... Majin Vegita has 5 fingures and 1 thumb.... I like the skin you edited but you should fix that little part. :laff:

Bolteh2

B
wtf is every1 sorry for doubleposting?? if you dont do it in the first place than you wouldnt be sorry

THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON, rpess it and add the text to the first post, BLEH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dude that's very nice maybe I can do the battle damage parts on 3DSMAX since I know alittle bit so I can model edited if you want.Catch me on AIM or MSN.

Best answers
BD, yur majin vegeta is pretty good...try to mkae the hair more ssj2 if u can....that would be awsome...

Best answers
Im still looking over tutorials on modelling, I've messed with the hair a bit to make it look a little more like the SSJ2 Vegeta on the front page, but its a lot harder than I had expected >.<
btw thanks noodler those should help out a lot. The top one is the one I've been using but it was the same pic with crappier quality so that should help out a lot. Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks SSJ1. a suggestion merge a hair from a different model and make him SSJ2. It would look alot better :D GJ tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude I have a perfect ssj2 Vegeta you can use the bmp's of your majin one because I have Zereth's skins on ssj2 vegeta from Logan.So you can inserts your bmps along with the face one too,Unless you want to make your own ssj2...You'll have to make more hair spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom