BD majin Edit

Best answers
..Ko i got bored last night so i made a luvly edit of smo Majin Vegeta.. B4 n e 1 starts goin on about smo sayin peeps cant edit it doesnt matter... i will hav a word with smo next time i see him (hasnt been on much) but if n e 1 asks 4 this model, aswell as reciving large amounts of obsenatys, U CANT HAV IT. if u want it that much then ask SMO

credits OBVIOUSLY go 2 smo and 2 me :D

..Tweek ;)

THIS IS 4 PRESONAL USE ONLY

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smo also asked not to edit his model, and show it.
you should have left the hair alone, the way smo had it, looked better. you choped it.

Best answers
The SSJ hair would be the model, not the skin, he made a skin edit.

Its good, except I would try to make the BD more noticable, make the slashes darker, or more of them.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
The SSJ hair would be the model, not the skin, he made a skin edit.
the title says edit, not a specific type edit. look at the normal version, oh my lord its not smo's hair. what is it called then? a model edit. he also messed with smo's origional hair.
not saying its a bad edit, just pointing things out.

Best answers
steveo
stop calling peoples things crap
thats like the second time
*slaps steveo around with a large trout*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
PokeKil, it is better to say this stuff via PM, instead of going off topic in threads, so back to the topic.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Sorry for saying crap. But the skin is not good. Very BAD.

Best answers
me I find that it is very well made that made a long time that I sought majin vegeta with damage please sends to me the bond of remote loading or has [email protected] to afflict for my English but I am Belgian :D

Best answers
I think it's a good model. I like the hair, it's just like in the series and the battle damge also looks good :):):)

Best answers
..the hair hasnt been chnaged :p it is just the angle of the render :p the model has been slightly altered and there is much BD on :).. . dont call my edits crap -_- . .. but n e wayz if sum peeps would read the first post this is 4 my personal use.. if n e 1 wants they can ask smo if it can b relased. as for the BD ill try and add sum more but adding 2 much does make it look takky :S

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
actually i really like it ;-) perhaps u could make the ssj2 hair a bit longer . btw check ur pm :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 word, Weird. It looks strange.. Not only does the model look abit out of proportion (No affense Smo - It's an old model :/) the edit of it looks totally wrong.. His forehead is way too big and the torn area near the neck doesn't look right. Yet, it's a pretty decent edit. :]

Best answers
HEY MAN PLEASE RELEASE THAT SKIN.I've been looking for that for months.It looks good too.

Best answers
..y dont people listen -_- i cant relase it unless smo gives permission. sorry but if n e 1 wants it ur just gunna hav 2 ask smo 2 relase it

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
DEMISKYER said:
that vegeta is mr.smos
OMFG.... that's the single most idiotic post I've ever read.

On-Topic: The skin looks good, very good. Very good indeed! Too bad you can't release it (yet)...:(

Bolteh2

B
vegeta has brown hair (look at saiyan saga...) later in the cartoon it became black but when there are some special lighting effects going on u can still see the brown shine)

i like this skin actually.. alltho i think the back of the hair on ssj2 vegeta looks retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom