BattleZone any body??

Best answers
hey everyone. i was wondering who all in this forum plays battlezone? i just started to play it with a friend online so im quite new to this old game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I remember that game, it's not that great, bunch of spaceships on erm, when i played it.. it looked like.. i was on the moon..

I had some crappy looking spaceships, one looked like a eagle head..
I havn't tried the second game, battlezone 2... It looked.. decent.

Best answers
yea thats what i thought. well my friend was like *the one* on that game. no one could beat him. everyone that played him would lose. i played against him know and he is still hard and he hasnt been playing it for a few years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty cool game, 3d shooter/RTS type of game. I liked it, but no one else did so I stopped playing it.

Best answers
Wow!! Brings back memories!! Well that was a cool game, i like how you get to choose good or evil at one point, and i like ugrading weapons and getting the teleport weapon and stuff. Overall that was a cool game with cool effects (aka: the building effect). Play it 2wice, once be good, and once be evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I never got too far, that game was hard as hell. Allthough that was back in the day where I wasn't hell bent on beating every game I play. Did anyone ever play part 2? God.... it's even harder than the first game... but a very cool game nonetheless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own them both :)
they rock! A superb blend of fps and rts =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom