battlemech will be exist in reality

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Invasion of Iran? When was that ever planned? I think I'm missing something...

Anyway, you most likely won't see either the battle mech or powered exoskeleton suit in battle anytime in the near future. In fact, we have a long ways to go before we see anything that advance used in combat. Production and deployment alone costs a lot of money, probably rivaling the cost of research.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The invasion of Iran just isn't official yet (can I get a show of hands for who thinks it won't happen?). Military tech companies are simply planning ahead.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, you most likely won't see either the battle mech or powered exoskeleton suit in battle anytime in the near future. In fact, we have a long ways to go before we see anything that advance used in combat. Production and deployment alone costs a lot of money, probably rivaling the cost of research.
Indeed. Just thing of how often we hear of soldiers with worn down gear that's not really suitable for combat. There's no way we'd have the cash to send many soldiers in with powered exoskeletons, etc...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** peas, think of women. Oh and weird battlemech. It looks like it's been taking yoga lessons or something.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Checkmate (the think tank that designed the Gulf War strategies) was reformed and orders were given to come up with strike plans for Iran. I'm pretty sure that the invasion of Iraq was done to supply the united states with a freindly country to do air raids from besides Saudi Arabia. Iran is on borrowed time, but then, so is Bush. We'll see what happens. If Hillary is elected, we'll go to war with Iran. If it's Obama or Edwards, they'll ignore it until a nuke goes off in Israel or NYC. If we get another republican president, we'll go to war with Iran.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering my entry into the US military... it's a wild dream to somehow become a prototype Mecha pilot.

If I did, you'd guys never find about it, obviously.

Best answers
Checkmate (the think tank that designed the Gulf War strategies) was reformed and orders were given to come up with strike plans for Iran. I'm pretty sure that the invasion of Iraq was done to supply the united states with a freindly country to do air raids from besides Saudi Arabia. Iran is on borrowed time, but then, so is Bush. We'll see what happens. If Hillary is elected, we'll go to war with Iran. If it's Obama or Edwards, they'll ignore it until a nuke goes off in Israel or NYC. If we get another republican president, we'll go to war with Iran.
Thats the **** that scares me, mostly because its a guranteed World War 3 and possibly a nuclear war. If that ever does happen, im sure something will happen that will bring China or some other strong power into it and trigger a bigger conflict.

Of course, thats just my opinion on the matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering my entry into the US military... it's a wild dream to somehow become a prototype Mecha pilot.

If I did, you'd guys never find about it, obviously.
Ha! And with my desires to become a journalist of some kind... Naw... probably not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just gonna throw this out there, but have any of you heard of Ron Paul? He's an anti-war Republican with quite an impressive record of sticking to his principles. The people over at Digg had a hard-on for him all summer.

Him or Kucinich and you Yanks might just find some sanity in government.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I know it won't happen, but what-if scenarios are fun. I'll have my popcorn ready come Primaries.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm...Luka....you can't actually be an addict unless you've tried the drug once. So, some of us aren't. Wish I was, tho.

On topic: Invasion of Iran, my ass. It won't even happen, let alone with this ****. Not to mention how much development and research would cost.

Best answers
I dream of the day I'll pwn all youz with my Mobile Suit Gundam.
That'll be the day when @LL ur baze r b3l0ng 2 u5

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol yeah right
at 2:28 there is footage of this small but awesome vid
http://www.eblogx.com/flv_transformers.html
and that is definitely not related to the army or warfare at all