Battlefield : Heroes

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care if it is a TF2 Clone or not. Since when are they not allowed to make a game cartoonish? Their game is free and they are not even asking money for it.
This will end up being like the super limited version and they'll come out with a new one where you can change your hair color (making the limited version redundant) for a $20 a month fee or some ****. Always happens with this kinda thing- and I mean like since when has EA been kind?

FF|Skyrider said:
The game is free, so I highly doubt they will. If you seen the whole trailer, it mentioned:
"Battlefield heroes is a Download4Free, Play4free Cartoon Shooter"

You haven't seen the whole trailer, have you.
Who cares it'll still be ****.

I'm off to play tf2.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
TF2 clone? Right ... as if TF2 was the first cartoonish shooter ever made.
TF2 sure is great but aside from the team fortress elements its really nothing new.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's terribly conveniently timed, what with the massive success of another toony online shooter. I mean otherwise it'd be all well and good but they're probably just trying to cash in on the "trend" (if you can call it that...)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wheres_Warren. You haven't even played the game yet, so you can't say it sucks ^_^. Viewing a sample of the ingame and actually playing is really different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's terribly conveniently timed, what with the massive success of another toony online shooter. I mean otherwise it'd be all well and good but they're probably just trying to cash in on the "trend" (if you can call it that...)
I'm sure that TF2 is so insanely popular because of CoD4 topping all the charts on both 360 and PC, right?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will end up being like the super limited version and they'll come out with a new one where you can change your hair color (making the limited version redundant) for a $20 a month fee or some ****. Always happens with this kinda thing- and I mean like since when has EA been kind?

Who cares it'll still be ****.

I'm off to play tf2.
Their basing the business model on the one they have going in Asia with Fifa. They're making a million dollars a month by giving Fifa away for free and letting the advertisers and people who buy things like new uniforms pay for it.

For Heroes, I'm sure that there will be downloadable content such as changing your outfit, but I doubt it'll be anything that affects gameplay; they'd be scaring away their player base, thus scaring away their advertisers, thus scaring away their money.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clone or not, all I know that there is one big difference between BFH and TF2...BFH is free. And who am I to not try out a free game, and if it happens to be good, all the better, right?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Clone or not, all I know that there is one big difference between BFH and TF2...BFH is free. And who am I to not try out a free game, and if it happens to be good, all the better, right?
Agreed, Free is always worth trying. Heck, if you see Free stuff in the shops without any downsides (like to buy something), you'd get it as well, right? Or free samples, you'd also try it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having played a million different F2P (free to play) games (mostly MMOs) I know for A FACT that there will be a major difference between premium and non-premium.

The game can look great, and have awesome combat, but you're going to have to support it to realize it's potential.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Prozac may have a good point, let's hear what he has to say.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, didn't know if you heard the rumor
but TF2 is just a rip-off of TF1, which is actually a rip off of capture the flag games, which are a rip off of FPS games, which are a rip-off of computer games in general, which are a rip off of board games etc.

now stfu!
it looks hilarious. I'll give it a try for sure
and besides having similiar models, it really doesn't look like TF2 at all >.>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Prozac, they did changed the game into cartoonish though. That is not something TF1 and or the original has / is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you obviously missed my point :p
Indeed I have ^_^, but yea.. Anyone can make a cartoonish game, that doesn't make it a "TF2 Clone".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably going to play it. Looks cool. TF2 whores can go kill themselves - this game is, last time I checked, designed not to tear on your computer. People with less-than-super-modern computers can also play this game, which is cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think you should just listen to Prozac and not be so prejudice towards his ethnic ideals skyrider.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really think you should just listen to Prozac and not be so prejudice towards his ethnic ideals skyrider.
Was just being sarcastic Warren, I do get his point but I am not complaining towards this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was just being sarcastic Warren, I do get his point but I am not complaining towards this game.
Well maybe you should have considered that before hand hmm?

There's no need to be so rude to him, prozac is a very nice young boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom