Battlefield : Heroes

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** that looks horrible, I hope no one buys that ****.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
**** that looks horrible, I hope no one buys that ****.
The game is free, so I highly doubt they will. If you seen the whole trailer, it mentioned:
"Battlefield heroes is a Download4Free, Play4free Cartoon Shooter"

You haven't seen the whole trailer, have you.

and BIG lol @ "You don't visit the store, you don't enter your credit card details, and you don't download it at bittorrent"

What I even more enjoyed about the video is this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like they're going the Team Fortress 2 route with the new graphical style.

Not bad, I think, but I probably won't play it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It actually looks pretty awesome. I hope they recapture the feel that was 1942, lord knows that 1942 was awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It actually looks pretty awesome. I hope they recapture the feel that was 1942, lord knows that 1942 was awesome.
You know that's not going to happen.. :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This actually looks like a hell of a lot of fun... but it's annoying that they pretty much looked at TF2 and said "okay, let's do that, but throw in some vehicles"...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think it looks fun :D
I'll definitely try it out ... I have to as a hardcore 2142 fan :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On my point of view (Based on trailer), it isn't anything else than a copy of TF2 with vehicles included. I really had high hopes for an improved version of the original one ( better graphics, more realism, etc ). Now instead they do it the different way and make it childish where there is little realism ( one of the soldiers actually Healed over time himself during running and shooting others ).

What's the fun in playing games when they're ultra unrealistic in rules?
Oh and i just read that this would also have a 'feature' that you could buy better equipment for real money so there goes the chance of you getting any good weapons. And thus, making this whole game a lamer-fest .

I don't think i'll be trying this out either.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think people are starting to get the idea that video games should be more about whacky, mindless, and physics-defiant fun. rather than playing things the way they happened, or can happen in real life (which, personally, i dont really find all that enjoyable.)

ill definitely check it out. doesn't look all that bad. especially if its TF2, War style.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On my point of view (Based on trailer), it isn't anything else than a copy of TF2 with vehicles included. I really had high hopes for an improved version of the original one ( better graphics, more realism, etc ). Now instead they do it the different way and make it childish where there is little realism ( one of the soldiers actually Healed over time himself during running and shooting others ).

Oh and i just read that this would also have a 'feature' that you could buy better equipment for real money so there goes the chance of you getting any good weapons. And thus, making this whole game a lamer-fest .

whats the fun of playing ultra-realistic games? you know where you can literally go out and actually do what is depicted on screen? thats always been my gripe in the "realism is better" argument, allbeit in this case it would mean getting yourself killed but the thought is the same, why re-enact reality in a video game when you can do so much more, not bound by the actual laws of nature and/or others.

the game does look fun to me, but i will agree the real money=better weapons is a tad unfair, BUT it said it does have a matchmaking function, so perhaps you will just be stuck with other freeloaders =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Says the hardcore wow guy :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or as Rommyu said... and you subconsciously thought... *cough* TF2 clone *cough*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't care if it is a TF2 Clone or not. Since when are they not allowed to make a game cartoonish? Their game is free and they are not even asking money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom