BattleField 2142

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*edited*... I've been thinking, is this a modification or a whole new game? I've been looking for the internet a little bit, and saw it is a complete new game. Meh, with my computer. I can't even play battleField 2, for that sake. Not even this new game.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm interested in the mecha mostly... I hope they are numerous and all useful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is seriously mother****in' awesome, and I want it now.

It looks like something Mechwarrior games have always strived to be. :p And then some.

Best answers
omg im blown away... if only my computer wasnt total ****...MY BROTHERS COMPUTER -muahha-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see it too Y_Y
But i dont have and dont want to get QuickTime to view the Movie.

Anyone has an other Format of the movie ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click on the link and there'll be a Windows symbol next to a couple of others than says 'Left-click to save', which will be .wmv.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it wasn't a battlefield game--which means it will be a shoveled out piece of crap, technologically speaking--I'd be excited. But maybe I'm just bitter about the fact that I never got either game to work enjoyably for me...

Best answers
Looks like BF2 with just new skins (the playermodels don't even -look- different, just other skins), new vehicles and new maps.. If they really expect people to buy this, they should at least put in a little more effort..

And since BF2 is the buggiest game since the beginning of time, this will most likely fail to..

But then again, that's just imho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overdone crap. im in full agreement with kurt.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention they haven't even released the second "booster" pack, and the bugs... that reason alone is enough for them to finish what they started before moving on. Some people still cannot even get the game to properly install onto their computer.

The introduction to the story didn't sound very appealing, seems like they are going to use the same theme as we have seen in many movies. Then again, anything can happen, and we can only wait to see, since (as far as I know) that Battlefield 2142 was a rumour... only time will tell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
overdone crap. im in full agreement with kurt.
Who gives a ****, as long as it's fun to play. =p

I know I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not fun to wait fifteen minutes for a map to load...

Not fun to die because a rubber raft rubbed gently against you...

Not fun to see 'Please wait' every time you try to go into the game's menu...

I could go on. I won't. Heh. The BF games are half-assed efforts, I think that is clear to anyone who's ever played one of them. So I try to avoid them on principle--I don't like to encourage weak development is all.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
I'm sure there are other reasons not to like BF games.
That about sums it up. Thats the problem in any multiplayer game, not just BF.

BF2142 could be fun if its done right, but I somehow doubt that. It will just be another money-grabbing ****fest. Like BF2, giving people who buy an expansion better weapons than the rest of us isnt fair, or cool. Not cool, EA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the BF2 demo endlessly. If I didn't have to go to a school with a crappy internet connection I probably would've bought it. I thought it was a really fun game with a great way of handling massive multiplayer combat (I mean MASSSIVE) I heard the expansion was a huge rip just because the new maps are made smaller, and most people play the original.

I dunno though... I just didn't experience the aforementioned horrible problems at all. I have two friends that did buy it and all I ever hear is them telling me to buy it.

I might just wait it out though and get this one... because honestly, mechs are the sh*t. I guess you could call me a sucker

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: NO ONE EXPECTED THE ICE!!!!

That kinda made me go "Okay?"

Anyways I like future-ish stuff and mechs are a plus so yes, this sounds good but probably too good for my comp :/

And wow, already coming this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom