Battlefield 2142 Demo Released for EA Downloader

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battlefield 2142 is now available to download via the EA Downloader. It will also be uploaded to FilePlanet some time today. I can't wait to see if it will live up to the hype and top Battlefield 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bf 2142 looks too good :) too bad bf2 doesnt work at my comp so bf 2142 wont work either :/

Best answers
I was in the beta i can tell you right now, BF2142 is a easier version of battlefield 2, it got rid of alot of the lag issues, gives a whole lot more customization, and better gun control.

The flying however if you were a jet pilot you will hate it, if you were a helicopter pilot welcome aboard.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
The flying however if you were a jet pilot you will hate it, if you were a helicopter pilot welcome aboard.
That's good news for me then since I'm a lot better at flying helicopters in Battlefield 2.

I just downloaded the demo, set up the options, created an account, etcetera. Started to join a server, had to wait 10 minutes for the shaders to be optimized. I lost the connection, then try to join another server. About fifteen seconds after I joined the server, I lost my connection again.

Anyway, the demo is awesome, though you're forced to play online and have no way of starting a single player or lan server to try everything out first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
It's not being released for the Xbox 360.
Burn.

I'm glad to hear that flying is more heli-like. Personally, I thought that jets didn't really add anything to BF2.

Anyway, **** FilePlanet, go BT.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i'm pretty sure you could preload it on xbox live
How could you play it on the Xbox360 then? I have yet to hear anyone doing such a thing anyway.

I just got out of a server, and I have to say that this game feels a lot better than Battlefield 2. I love how you knife someone and a pair of dog tags just pop up on the screen, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Best answers
The game is suppose to release a type of a version on the 360, but battlefield on the consoles have all been pretty crummy in comparison to their pc counterparts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think exactly the opposite.

If for no other reason then the console ones WORK.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
The game is suppose to release a type of a version on the 360, but battlefield on the consoles have all been pretty crummy in comparison to their pc counterparts.
There has been no word on a release for the Xbox360. However they are making a Battlefield game for the Xbox360 which has nothing to do with any of the Battlefield games so far, Battlefield: Bad Company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom