Battlefield 2

Best answers
Got it last night. Oh my God I'm in love. Screw my Girlfriend, I'm ****ing dedicating my life to BF2. And being a Medic. And defibrillating bad guys who don't need it.

My life just got 500 Mb better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit! I'd play it, but my computer would literally explode in a puff of flames and smoke if I tried to run it.

*Sigh* Oh well............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just got my grubby mitts on it,

BF2 FTW \o/

my preorder is going straight on, snipoh powoh! /o/

Best answers
My group and i have a pretty decent server up

69.25.4.108 with the standard port

And im sorry if thats advertising in anyway

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried it, and its alot of fun, but the only thing i really hate is that yu cant train offline with planes and helis, as soon as i came online and tried to go into a heli someone else was taking off already -_- that kinda sux....and....another thing i hate is that snipers are pretty much crap, i had to shoot one person 3 times before he was dead....give me a m4a1 :eek:

Best answers
I'm in love with the game. I was playing it pretty much all day yesterday, I think I might be addicted. The way they've integrated squads makes getting into one, and working as a team extremely easy. It's very rare that I've seen any rambo's on the battlefield trying to be a one man army, which was my main gripe with the other battlefields. Another thing I love, at least in the demo map, is that it's a mixture of open space environments and close quarters urban combat. So unlike in previous battlefield games, vehicles don't rule the map. Get a tank into the street areas, and they're painfully easy for spec ops or anti tank classes to take out. The combat on foot has also been drastically improved over other games in my opinion. It now feels fun, more fun in fact than all the vehicles. I've not really got anything bad to say about it so far.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Doesnt work on my videocard, but my videocard runs every other game just fine.

That pixelshader 1.4 requirement is such bull****, I hope they will release a patch or program to get rid of this ;(

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
God this game is great. Ive been playing it all morning. I still suck at flying though >_>

Best answers
Yeah, flying is tough. I just let the pro's handle that. I love it when allied jets fly over head, and air strike a bunch of infantry or allied tank. Nearly as scary as the god damn artillery, I swear I'm going to have a heart attack if one of those shells lands next to me again :D

Best answers
I love it when you see someone thrown into the air by a grenade, or a tank shell. Pure comedy :D.

Also, going prone when you see an APC driving towards you, managing to just get underneath it. This game is going to take a few months of my life, it seems. :p

Best answers
I love the special ops class. There's nothing better than going tank hunting with your C4, or using C4 to mine an entrance to a base, and waiting for some poor soul to drive over it then pressing the detonator and blowing them away :D The amount of cool moments I've had in this game is huge. Like when me and a squad mate, were running towards our squad helicopter, and as it was flying towards us, it got hit by a rocket, then the shell of the helicopter smashed into the squad mate I was running with killing him and missing me by about a metre. I can also see this game taking months of my life, but that's fair, as it'll pretty much be the end of the college year when the game comes out anyway :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoy the game, but since quitting out of it the first time my computer's color scheme is messed up and I can't seem to correct it. It's like a few specific shades of grey/white have changed into sky blue, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I've had similar problems with lots of other games and all I had to do was change resolutions to correct the issue, but this one seems permanent. I changed drivers and tried restarting and quitting out of the game but none of the above seems to change my situation. Curious as to whether anybody has heard anything about the issue.

Edit-- I think it may have just wierded out my monitor somehow... I messed around with my color scheme directly thorugh the monitor and things look better. I'll have to test this more.

DMW

Best answers
Game looks great but i will get the ps2 version for chrismas along with a few other games,gotta get the multiplayer connector, without that its useless to me.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Squad-based action is the best. Runnnig through town with some friends in a buggy pwns all.

Best answers
Sonic, you might want to check some Battlefield 2 forums. I didn't really look into it myself, because I haven't had any problems, but I'm sure I've seen a couple of threads around about having problems when quitting to the desktop.

I've just searched through the PlanetBattlefield forums for a good 20 minutes, but I couldn't find a solution to your problem unfortunately. That place is a mess, so you might want to look else where.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo its no better than the origional BF1942, it just had a graphical boost.

the only thing i ever liked was the dogfights... and since this has super sonic jets, that element is pretty fun. other than that, i dont find it too amazing =[ sowweh

i did have fun playing it at a lan party last night XD ive adjusted to the way the new jets controls are more subtle. and now i can do all i could in 1942 - me is happeh....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao....normally when im browsing gamespot's demos, i see like...300,000 downloads with very populair demos....but this is something new:

from: ea games / size: 560 MB / posted: 10-jun-2005 / 6,017,814 downloads

6 million downloads! thats....alot of people.....and thats only gamespot, i cant imagine what the total amount would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom