Battlefield 1942

Best answers
BATTLEFIELD 1942 wat do u think??? whos got it and does it run good for u

ME i got the game today and the thing that pisses me off is that i got to go buy more ram and a new motherboard and process till i can run IT f**Ken HELL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it really just one huge online game, as in everyone plays the same gigantic level? cus ive seen all advertisment thingos sayin crap like that

Best answers
no not really there campian missons that the multiplays play where u fly planes drive tanks cars and bot and soldier adn u go into all these things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
demo didnt work for me so i dont think the retail version will...

Best answers
It really rocks online, you can ride in tanks and all sorts of other vehichals, fly in planes, ride in boats. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
All i can say is that i was blown away by the demo so i bought it today and i am always being literaly blown away by tanks!
This games is fun up to 64 player servers can use any vehicle in the game even an aircraft carrier and sub. Can fly high up. And best of all i had a ping of 27 in a server with 27 people.

Best answers
yes that is fun but have u tryied 20 allied tanks and 20 axis tanks coming together at the same time i call it LAG.. but its extremy fun but i want to know u any of u can do what i did and take out a plane with one pistol shot when its about 87% health because i did it and its tones of fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great game, i got the demo, i will not be buyying it for awhile thou since im saveing up to UT2003 and Heros of might and magic 4

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got both the SP and MP demos. I liked the game, that is, to the extent that I played it. The single plyaer demo kept crashing inadvertently every 1 minute and 15 seconds (my bro took the liberty of timing it :p). As for the MP demo, I liked, but I could only play on my own servers because the patch wouldn't apply >.<

From what I saw, I liked it, but I would probably sooner buy UT2003, I know THAT works on my comp ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend has been telling me about it, we both can't run it cuz he only has a 600MHZ 128MB RAM and A GFX Card That's Not Equal To Or Better THan A Riva TNT2 Ultra and I have 350MHZ (Only thing holding me back) but he got to try it on our other friend's AlienWare 2.5GHZ GeForce 4 512MB PCs and he said it totally kicks ass!

Best answers
I got my demo at www.fileplanet.com

The game itself is kick-ass. It is laggy as ****, because the network needs to be SO OPTIMIZED its unbelievable. You'd have to get rid of 99.9 percent of stupid packet transfers. I have lots of games, and only that one has bad performance. Other than that, the game is ****IN AWESOME. i suggest getting the demo first. Just type "battlefield 1942" in the search engine and it will show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom