Battle To the Limits - Got to see this dbz fans..new human dbz

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
N00BLETS don't know how to explain thats why they say "god that sucked" or "i could do better" its because don't know now how to respect other peoples work.. mainly because its better then what they could ever do in there life time. So they bash it
Wow, you've gotten me figured out, have a cookie.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
How about we quit yelling at each other and spamming, and worry about the topic? Sounds good to me!

Best answers
awesome, very nicely done keep up the good work.. (god i love fan ****) ur inspiring me to do somthing like that :D speaking of which what **** did u use to do those videos??

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
How about we quit yelling at each other and spamming, and worry about the topic? Sounds good to me!
THANK YOU!

When are more of these movies coming out? I havent laughed like that for ages and i think they are great!
You guys are pretty good at martial arts anyway, whether its staged or not. I like the idea too, someone should make a DBZ movie with real people, that would be cool...

Best answers
:)ofcourse magus

I used adobe premiere and photoshop
What happend before won't take so long but the
new movie will take some time..we still have to shoot everything..
we do have an idea on what the story will be..
And thank you all

-blackjezus-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn that is so cool!!! i already saw the first and second one, but the newest rocks! GJ!!!

Best answers
Ic0nZ, like I said on ur last topic, I love these :D could you write a tutorial on these? I wanna do it! Too bad my friends hate DBZ and cant fight... man ur so lucky :eek:

I got a suggestion. I noticed you like to have the camera still and the two guys stepping back and forwards punching and blocking. I think if you observe the DBZ style more you'll see they use faster close-up shots. For example, film someone running towards the camera for just a second, then film them punching around the other guy's head... I just think it'd look better that way.

This film is a huge improvement on the old ones and I cant wait to see more! :) Also plz use more flying kicks! They're the shiznit!

*edit* Oh yeah and WTF kinda ending is that?? ROFL

Best answers
Got to say Iconz ive thoroughly enjoyed all the movies you have made.

I've yet to see someone come up with a constructive criticism about your movies.

Originally posted by USJTrunks
God, that movie was almost as bad as DBZ.
It amazes me that hes knocking your movie when i very much doubt he could do any better. Not only that hes saying its as bad as DBZ (????) on a forum about a mod based around DBZ. Riiiight.

The only thing that i think you need to improve is the voulme of the voices. On parts i couldnt hear what the chars were saying over the music. Might just be my dodgy ears though. Anyone else have that problem?

Also about the dubbing of the voices. A few peole have been saying the dubbing was bad. I was under the impression that it was like that on purpose as a spoof effect. Even if it wasnt it still made them funnier :D.

Anyway good stuff iconz, keep em coming.

Best answers
Origionally posted by Hostile
I got a suggestion. I noticed you like to have the camera still and the two guys stepping back and forwards punching and blocking. I think if you observe the DBZ style more you'll see they use faster close-up shots. For example, film someone running towards the camera for just a second, then film them punching around the other guy's head... I just think it'd look better that way.
True that is the way they do it in DBZ, but that might look kinda corny (not that DBZ ISNT, but...)

And i agree with ryokusuke, the voices need to be made louder, because i have fine ears and i couldnt hear them a lot of the time. Not that it really matters, the fighting is great!

Best answers
OKay, i will tune it up..but this time i had this problem: i saved it but program got stuck..so everything was gone...luckely i alllready rendered once but then i can't change volume etc..
next time better..and i will try that dbz suggestion..:) hope it looks good

edit* thanks ryosuke..is you name from shenmue or something or kinda? : ryo hasuki :D

Best answers
-off topic- Yeah ive played shenmue 1 on 2 , awesome games but i didnt get my name from there. Got it from an anime series called Initial D. I originally only first registered these forums for some help and i just picked the first name that came into my head. I decided to stick around though cause i liked the community.

-on topic- In you first post it said you were gonna post the storyline for it later on. I couldnt find the link if you did post it. Would you be able to post the link for me or direct me to where the link is?

Best answers
I still habe to post..hehe..hmm well i just post the what happend before ep first okay..then you understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom