Battle of the Millennium

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg Bi0 Brolli makes you fight at your absolute best... we were playing for an hour and I got 2 demos made...

Trust me... these HAVE GOT TO BE SEEN, you don't see speeds like this everyday in esf.

http://www.groovstein.devisland.net/host/g_vs_b.zip

This has 2 files in it, b1.dem and b2.dem.... extract them to your esf directory; go to your console and enter:
playdemo b1, press F4 in the demo to toggle to third person view, it's much cooler.

After seeing that, return to console and type in:
playdemo b2.

Watch this and post your comments (if any)... but I stand by what I stated at first.. if you want your best brought out, fight Bi0.... been a long while since I've been in a duel like this one.

Best answers
LOL :D
oh and make them into zips cuz sum of my friends dont got winace

Best answers
yea bi0 is good :] i saw it, really nice fight...pretty fast paced cuz no one camps or "turtles" for the other one to come at them..nice fights

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |X|trem[3]
LOL :D
oh and make them into zips cuz sum of my friends dont got winace
It's not using ACE compression, it uses winRAR - www.winrar.com

Best answers
I meant that they dont have a proggy that uncompresses em, cuz ace can uncompress .rar format

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done, RAR replaced with ZIP in first post!

Best answers
Thanks, not too much people like to help out other people :\ LOL!
I dun know wut Im saying. Anyway they are watching em now, and they say its good action lol. I got an idea for you. You should make a little movie of some of your fights. Put all the demos togerther and add words!!! or just cut em up and paste em with some computer glue!!!
I will go away now lol :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means ur key for toggling this is different from default config, fix this in ur controls. But did u watch it in 1st person view?

HEY, don't turn this thread into a question session about how to record demo's/play them... i've already specified in the first post. Please post your comments on the demo's (if any).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good except I can't see everything going on cause of the view limitation. My default key for 3rd and first person is F4.

Best answers
holy .............$"%£$^
thats how you guys play? no wonder you whoop me everytime im on the same server lol.
That was crazy, i didnt think people could move that fast while playing esf, thanks for the vid :smile:

Best answers
Well the fight was pretty crazy!! No Doubt Bi0 is best player taking on grOOvy 138-0 ping...
Nice Teleporting Skills there.... hope ya don't use mousewheel like some cheap people... bleh I was playing Bi0 the other day on my own server ( I think I don't remember) and he tossed me around a bit... bleh wait till I get a new mouse you girls are gonna start cuddling!!!! :]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh yea yea, mr. mouse complainer :p

And I use a 2 button + wheel microsoft ball mouse... nothing special... My tele button is R.

Edit: This thread isn't about asking you what tele-buttons you use.

Best answers
when i use r as teleport and hold down the spacebar teleport wont go, so i use g which sux.

Best answers
Bahh you guys are definatally some of the best players esf has to offer, if not the best.

All that looks pretty nifty from the drivers seat, but i bet its a whole different storry when ur getting tossed around :laff:. I wonder how bad you would toss me around:D

Best answers
Two words man - holy ****. Let me take a moment and friking bow down to you guys. That was awesome! Being a new guy to ESF - totally blew me away. I noticed right before you swoop, you put on turbo, does it help a lot? And should I try to make it a habbit of doing?

-DS

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to see the demos in third person type..... "Thirdperson" in console :-D

Best answers
Sweet guys. Those are awsome. good music video material. I was wondering if there was any way to change these dem files in to avi format?

Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
If you want to see the demos in third person type..... "Thirdperson" in console :-D
wow he talks, ;).

How much time do you guys spend practicing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol they make the rest of us who think were good with trunks look like poo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom