battle maiden

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Behold my own entry for Cgchat's competition this month, all modelled and textured (for the most part). It was rigged too, but I managed to mess that up before during uvmapping >>;

I already know the texturing is bad in general, and especially so on the metal and clothing, and the entire concept of the model seems so typical and unimaginative compared to alot of the other contestants that I feel ashamed. So if you're a skinner and got some texturing tips please feel free to pass em on

http://www.cgchat.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23214

12:30 am, so if this really disjointed sounding (and I think it is), its due to lack of sleep

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
her ass is huge O_O, and aso are her feet. Re-size the head a bit, and the biceps are too different in size. Everything is just messed up on size, she has small arms, huge feet, a small head, and she's VERY skinny o_o

But, other than those ridiculously huge amount of errors, I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha on cgchat they didnt complained like that xD

haha

well i gues i told you allready that i really like the style :) but igues you could use some dark colors for the skin, your light skin tone is to light.

beh my skin sucks compare to urs :p gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
her ass is huge O_O, and aso are her feet. Re-size the head a bit, and the biceps are too different in size. Everything is just messed up on size, she has small arms, huge feet, a small head, and she's VERY skinny o_o

But, other than those ridiculously huge amount of errors, I like it.
Actually I agree with everything you say. I probably would have been better off making the model realistically proportioned. It's the result of bad judgement on my part ><;

I agree about the skintone too, but its another one of those things that didn't occur to me until it was too late to change

Best answers
of course her butt is big shes black, ne way i like it tho it does look a little strange...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually really like it, i love the vibrant colours, the only thing that says no to me, is that its so plain, the only thing that stands out are the colours, and not any particular details.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit me up on aim sometime and i'll help you get in touch with your texturing abilities :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks mad_axman. I know I can get the basic coloring alright, but when it comes to adding in the little details that actually make a skin good I just crap out. Impatience is part of the problem there >>

@Teknik: Thanks, I'll definitely try to this weekend ^^

Best answers
well dud.. nicee model but.. bhaa i dont like when u guys change the dbz models.. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom