Battle for middle earth 2

Best answers
Who's got it so far?

I love this game, i loved the first one, the customize your own hero thing is awesome, currently i use a uruk custom hero that has the abilities to burn buildings to the ground, due to using firebombs, or oil spills, its great.

My other hero is a custom wizard, with a final spell word of power, i know all you gandalf fans know what that is =P.

Return of the balrog!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is pretty good. Im only on the second mission for the bad guys, but I've enoyed killing hundreds of elves. Thats also one of the cool things about this game. You actually gets hundreds of units. The most i've had thus far was 613.

Best answers
I found out something i didn't know, you can summon sauron...

If you find golem and kill him on a skirmish,or multiplayer, you can summon sauron lol, i wonder what u can summon if ur a good side?

Gandalf?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get Galadriel.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't realize she was the lightside equivalent of Sauron o_O.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's not, but that's who you get! Sauron is insanely powerful, sends people flying with every hit. So does Galadriel, but not as much.

Sauron moves really, really slowly while Galadriel is fast, and can spawn controllable tornadoes.

Best answers
This game is teh new sex0rz. What I find fun is set comp on brutal with -95% handicap, endless killing. Its pure maddness and you can easily max out your tech-tree and ring tree.

I've got a custom elf hero that is more powerful than Legolas, but really slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom