Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Nice, I like it but you seem to have a lot of it mirrored. You need to make it different on each side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few more cracks in the armor. THat'd be cool. WAIT! What we need a s whole set of Battle damage skins eh? Eh? It'd wouldnt be that hard I guess. To have poor krillin the most scarred and beaten.

TonyMontana

T
You have the same damage of both sides of the clothing, you should change that.

Best answers
mhh..
can't remember that vegeta was that damaged..:
but anyways: it's good :):yes:

Best answers
A preety nice model but i agree that its too mirrored and it needs to be different on each sides, maybe indivdual holes in his clothing? more blooood? crackles in his armour?
oooooooo :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the amount of damage wanted is up the skinner them self. cant really say how much damage he should have. its up to tham how much pain they want the character to endure :D

but I think its pretty nice dude

Best answers
It looks great and i hope u release it lol im gettin kinda tired of the one that came with the b

Best answers
lol dude
u stole that skin its not urs my clan use to have it only thing is new about it is its hair

Best answers
oh... and was going to complement him on it. Anyways its a really nice model overall nice one dude/dudes.

Best answers
Nice, I like it but you seem to have a lot of it mirrored. You need to make it different on each side.
You have the same damage of both sides of the clothing, you should change that.
Thats unchangeable with a skin. Because in the textures of the model are only 1 leg which is copied on both sites.

Best answers
there is no depth in any of the damage, espcecially the cracks.

and the blood just doesnt look like blood.

Best answers
Originally posted by -[gF]-Buu
lol dude
u stole that skin its not urs my clan use to have it only thing is new about it is its hair
ummmmm no....dont accuse me of stealing thankyou very much!..I dont not rip and unless u can how me this infamous skin dont accuse me of things I didnt do. Neway enough of that....

thanks for th comments it was just a 10 minuite job coz I was bored...I might release a set of battle damaged charcahters...but I am currently just working on improving all the ones released with Beta1 at th moment..

Best answers
HOW THE HELL DO U MAKE IT LOOK SOO GOOD I SUCK AT SKINING AND I DONT EVEN KNO HOW TO MODEL!!!
TELL ME PLZ

Best answers
umm his legs are a bit too revealing if u fix that and the mirroring on the front and back of his arms I might actually be interested in thinking about using it lol :D

Best answers
DaKiLLa, hold your temper...

the skin is good, but it would look better ssj...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom