MaX

Best answers
My Art

LINK AS BEEN DELETED FROM MY SITE.. since everyone jsut complains.. some people nice..

MaX

Best answers
hey no touchy my work.. :cry: he touched it :cry:.. AND TELL ME HOW U LIKE IT GEEEZE..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by COOKIE !
Good for your age ,lol.
OMG what dos your age has to do with artwork i know people of 9 that tottally r0x0rs at drawing! he just sucks he cant help it i dont blame him.
that age thing is just CrappyAssBull****

rating: sorry but i give it a 3.6 since it doesnt matter how old you are. and because you say its a vegeta and i dont see anything of vegeta innit

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can easily tell it's Vegeta. Hey, that's probably how well I could draw when I was 11 too. Not very well. :)

Best answers
Calm Down BIATCH! lets see one of these "Miraculous Drawings" of like...5 year olds. :S It aint gonna happen....(most likely :p and if it does, i still wont care)

the kid tried, leave him alone u GOMER! :D

MaX

Best answers
another thread will be called. CellShot.. its kinda sucky but :p o well.. then im gonna try to make a kewl pic of ssj2gohan..

Best answers
Um ssj vegeta? Now i hate to be mean but that doesnt look like ssj vegeta.
but... it looks like a 5 year olds picture.
The face is all wrong and whats with the shoulders? and his right arm seems to be rippling in fat. as well as the lack of any visible ears and his hair is way off and the body proportions are way off. im done apart from that its fine.
I say keep trying cause if u practise enough u might get better.
Plus take more time with your drawings and look at what ur trying to draw, even if u only have the picture in ur mind.
...11? again i hate to be mean but when i was 11 there was a kid in my class and he could draw absolutely SICK drawings, so melle biatch maybe right that it has more to do with talent... anyway keep practising.

Best answers
My 6 year old cousin can do way better, my 10 year old cousin can draw a picture that would make that look like is was drawn by a premature drunken hedgehog. But then again I guess it's unfair to compare you with them since they were tutored from a young age by the unrivalled master of the universe... Me.

edit : On second thoughts it's not that bad sorry about being mean, I’m not usually that arrogant, I was only angry that crummy windows kept crashing.

Best answers
haha it's... origional... lol... keep drawing..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It´s kinda a funny =)
don´t listen to the evil dudes here...and keep up the good work

Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
It´s kinda a funny =)
don´t listen to the evil dudes here...and keep up the good work
indeed :) dont listen to them :) keep up the good work
practise makes perfect or whut do they say dunno:) my english sux:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom