Best answers
I think someone should make a battle damaged ssj3 goku like when goku is fighting against kid buu. His orange shirt hanging over his blue shirt on his left arm and he has some cuts on his chest and arms and legs.

Best answers
If I were A Moddeler I would just take AzN's Battle Damage Gohan and Just Put Bryggz Goku's SSJ3 Head and Hair from goku on top of AzN's Mystic Gohan.:]

Best answers
good idea. (not that im gonna use bryggs hair tho) but u jsut saved me the time of makiin a body hehe

almostdeleted

A
I saw that you said you were gonna make a BD SSJ3 goku model, DONT USE AZN's GOHAN, Use his Goku, you can get the normal version of AzN's Goku in Soccer's "USSJ pack" at redsaiyan.. plz use that so it looks good, Then all you would have to do is change the hair (Plus) the goku looks better then the gohan)

USE GOKU PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

EDIT:

heres a pic, If you cant find the model, ill send it too yea.

Best answers
Awesome cracker, thanks for the suggestion.

almostdeleted

A
Heh, np, I want a ssj3 bd as much as everyone else..

Best answers
i downloaded it i found it but i can't extract it cause there's something wrong with it?? it says that some files where lost.. so could you plz mail it to me...

Thnx a lot!

Best answers
yah the face is bad but thats because I just took the face already on it and took off the eyebrows. In the end I will reskin the face. and the hair's not done yet its like 70% done, and I realized a really big mistake i made when I was modeling it lol. I created the faces for the bottom of the hair in the wrong direction so they turn black hehe. gotta fix that or itd be kinda ugly.

Hey spectre can ya give me some hints on ssj3 hair? you seem to know how it should look modeled. plz I'd really like to make this my best ssj3 model yet.

Best answers
IT LOOKS GREAT!! i love how the hair is. I dont see what so wrong with his hair.

Best answers
Well see how the top ones are kinda black? Thats one problem, but the major work comes now. Now I have to edit and tweak for a while to make it good from all angles. and the face has alotta work needing to be done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
I saw that you said you were gonna make a BD SSJ3 goku model, DONT USE AZN's GOHAN, Use his Goku, you can get the normal version of AzN's Goku in Soccer's "USSJ pack" at redsaiyan.. plz use that so it looks good, Then all you would have to do is change the hair (Plus) the goku looks better then the gohan)

USE GOKU PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

EDIT:

heres a pic, If you cant find the model, ill send it too yea.

can you please send that model to me?? [email protected]

PLEASE!! i would really like it!

Best answers
hey DaKD when do you think you will be done with it. i hope soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom