Bolteh2

B
dakd, are those just flat faces? if yes, plzzzzzzz, try to make 3d hair .. the SNES and sega periods are over, get over it ;)

Best answers
DakD

that model is looking great.......i honestly dont see any problems with it except Tthe hair color seems too.....faded i guess?

if you could give it a more 'Golden' (i guess) tone to it, it would look rather awesome if you did :fight:

Best answers
Lol yes they are 3d faces but as I said before i messed up when i was doin it and made the bottoms face the wrong way so milkshape renders em like that. Ill be done maybe tomorrow.

Best answers
heres a quick bd ssj3 goku i made i already had the hair so i only had to put it on. i made his eyebrows ssj3. i made his head bigger too but i doen't look as gook so im making one wit orig. head size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic:I like BRYGGZ Ssj 3 hair is super better just an opinion....
On Topic:Umm the face doesnt look that much of Goku and the hair needs a work.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey dakd i just got your ssj3 bd goku pack (its at rs by the way) and i really like your hair. if you just fixed up a few missing polies and it yould be perfect imo. anyways can you put that hair that you made on the esf goku and release it? and shorten it a just a little? its not a big deal, i just want to see if it lookes good.

Best answers
Yea bryggz made a awesome non battle dmged ssj3 goku awhile back.. I still use it.

Best answers
ACK Noooooo lol. I asked Spin not to host that one. (I thought the hair sucked.) but I'm gonna use Majin's idea about the non-BD .

Seems my first BD goku hair turned out ok. Ill tell ya though the screen I sent Spin shows the ugly part of the model heh which is the front. The back looks nice.

Yay now I can put the new skin on my old face this time without BD. O yea im gonna fix the polies that are screwed up and make it look more like hair. As for the BD one on RS I guess that'l have to stay how it is.

Best answers
You can thank Azn Dragon for that hehe.

Best answers
I dont like the hair on the model that is at redsaiyan. It is to poffy and not spiked enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom