Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

I know it's not the best re-skin ever, but it's only the 2nd time I've opened a skin in photoshop.

Credits: Shijing, darkstryphe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err thats not the complete credits, darkstryphe or sumthin like that made the model, shijing converted it

Best answers
I knew I was missing something.. I couldn't find the readme though. I was hoping someone would correct me..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see... *looks at email* nope, i dont see anyone contacting me over allowing this... better get round to it soon X_x

Best answers
uhh... are you gunnna release it or keep it for yourself... also where can I get the normal... the the direct link

Best answers
Ok, I have permission now, to edit though, not to release. If there's demand enough I'll get permission to release it and host it on bluesaiyan or something..

MaX

Best answers
NUTTZY DONT SCARE ME..PUT AVATAR AWAY AHHHHHHHHHH..MUMYyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol. its decent but always give credits.

Best answers
Well, I didnt really find much desirable about the Cloud model to begin with, but... I do like the way you made the battle damage.. However, Id like to point out that the gash on his face is a little strange looking (perhaps its the Y thing..) and the blood on the arm band looks more like text of some sort.

But overall, I DO like what youve done.. I especially like the blood on the sword, and the cracks.

Best answers
The cracks were actually already there.. and I tried to make a bandage on his arm.. didn't turn out too well though. The skinmap on the arm sucks ass..

Best answers
Oh... Well, the blood looks nice. Just the right amount of consistency.

Best answers
hey that looks kool (i like the blood on the dword that look way kool^_^)
it looks like he has been in a fight with sephiroth lol
....0ff topic: o hell i forgot about him lol
on: i alsolike the cut on his back
overall u have done a good job the buddy well done^_^

Best answers
i think u should make him look a lil more beaten up like put more scratches on this chest and back or make it look like blood it coming out of his mouth but i think it looks really good

Best answers
Omg.. its a rip..

I had that model like a year ago... on hl.. i got it from the wavelength old site.. that model is a TOTAL rip.. i know cuz once i played with the skin and everything... so im kinda 100% sure that model/skin (u edited skin with little bit of blood.) but otherwise tis a big rip..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he gave credits, its not a rip,

darkstryphe made the q3 model, shijing converted it, he edited the skin into bd, full credits were given so its not a rip, however this thread is old, so my lecturiung you on the laws of ripping was somewhat useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom