Best answers
..Keh im takin a break from evm at the mo cus im nakerd ;) but last night i was watchin Meta Cooler (film) and i wondered y no 1 had done a kool BD vegeta ???? so i made 1 ^_^. credits 2 ESF team 4 Origional Vegeta BUT it still needs a skin :S so if n e 1 would like 2 skin it 4 me i would b V happy :D

..well if u need me dont pm me cus me inbox is full so e-mail me or reach me on MSN :

[email protected]

Enjoy

Best answers
looks cooliomatic >< great job :)´hope u find one kickass skinner for ya baby

Best answers
the hair is way to tall from the side view, yet looks fine front and back views, maybe try redoing the hair? but the rest is pure gold

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job
and u forgot

.....Tweek at the end of ur post.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol someone fudged Vegeta up.. i bet it was Kooler lol i like it good job..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg! who tried to eat vegeta! it was you wasnt it tweek >_o

in my eyes, its a nice model edit, pass some smooth shaded renders now :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

then again it looks like lego's or however u spell it

Best answers
K wtf.. all you modelers STOP MAKING HIS HAIR LIKE THAT!! every vegeta model the hair looks like that... ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because... ITS THE ESF VEGETAS MODELS HAIR! EVERYONE USES IT!

try reading, most people wouldnt moan, so you shoudlnt :p

Best answers
Oh for cryin outloud am i going to have to make new hair all by my self? when people make vegeta models why dont they changew the hair, defualt hair is trash
then only reason i said that is because it looks nothing like vegetas real hair the only hair that is actually good is Gokus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because it takes time, vegetas hair looks like that, its there, why bother wasting your time to possibly make worse! stpo moaing and i might listen to you propally when you got somthing to show X_x

Best answers
Aight, gimme time to get milkshape crack back, and a few days for the hair. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do it, go on, im watching, doubt it'll happen :p

anyways, lets leave this flame war shall we?

now about those smooth shaded piccys ^_^

Best answers
Imma dl this model so fast its gonna make... somehting fast look slow! :p

Best answers
My cooler movie vegeta's hair wasnt like that :( but no one noticed lol. and mine wasnt an edit either :cry:

Ok enough of my whining, its ok for an
edit but a smooth shade would be
easier to crit i think to see the BD more clearly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
Oh for cryin outloud am i going to have to make new hair all by my self? when people make vegeta models why dont they changew the hair, defualt hair is trash
then only reason i said that is because it looks nothing like vegetas real hair the only hair that is actually good is Gokus
i made 1 but im going to put it in this model ( if tweek alows me to:pbut i think he wi may upload m later so u all can c it )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K wtf.. all you modelers STOP MAKING HIS HAIR LIKE THAT!! every vegeta model the hair looks like tha
I second on that... All of the hairs ppl use on Vegeta are the exact same exept Logan's SSJ2 Hair edit and Dakd's Vegeta. It does get very annoying, his hair looks like a big bunch of fluff....It doesn't have the right shape atall. I like the model edit/Change the hair, but why is there a hole in his boots? ;/

Best answers
..Keh hear is a smooth shaded pic and my good friend Zeldalink has done sum nice NEW hair and is skinnin it ^_^.

..it hasnt had new hair or skinn added yet but it will soon and i hav finished asighn-in it :D

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
Son|Gohan, your a whiny little *****, I know I'm gonna get a warning for flame, but if you hate that hair so much then make your own. And post a nice big picture so we can all see it when your done.

Ontopic, the vegeta looks really good, except I wasnt aware Vegeta got his boots ripped in the Cooler movie. Toes probably wouldn't be the easiest thing to skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom