Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i give up

Originally posted by MysTic_Ryu
first of all.... im not finished reanimating gohan... second if i release it now it would be kinda er boring lol, he wont be as kool
as you can see from above he won't releases the "pack" yes pack meaning all his models will be together, which means he won't be sending people 1 model just so that can use it then ask again for another model to be sent to them.

Once he has finished his work and i mean when he is happy with what he has done. He then needs to get some webspace to upload the pack to. So please don't spam again with emails saying "send them to me i'll put them on my website for people to download"

He has the option of whom to choose and when to release the pack, remember if you keep pushing him he will just say ***k it why should i release them if i'm getting all those agro from people wanting my models before there even finished.

Yes they are very good models. But waiting is what we have to do.

So please just read through the posts instead of skipping them just to say GIMME GIMME, RELEASE RELEASE. Because all this will do is annoying more people and finally annoying AzN.

Please have some respect and calm yourselves down "THEY WILL BE RELEASED"

Best answers
He's gonna finish them all and then he's gonna post 2 packs !
(because for 56k-people 1 pack is too big ;) )

Best answers
he thinks if he acts nice, he will be the one who can host azns work....omg, give it up

Best answers
yea jeez if he actually thoguht that way strongly enuf he woulda said it himself adn dont falme us webhosters were only tryin to help out

Scruffie

S
Maybe he's as annoyed as me at people that can't take a hint like " I can't release it till it's done".

Although I can see why.

;/

Best answers
O_O ....man where have i been...god my internet has been down....hey AzN great models and skins man...your still my fav modeler :D (and mr smo) but anywayz...cant wait for gohan to be finished...good luck with the animations :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Jester X
he thinks if he acts nice, he will be the one who can host azns work....omg, give it up
Jester X i'm not acting nice so AzN will want me to host his files, i'm just annoyed at people that don't pay attention, AzN has said they will be released as a pack and as Sano said in a 2 packer for the slower connection people whom are on 56k/ISDN

Jester X, i have webspace so what, so does everyone else that has a ADSL/Cable connection, i know for a fact AzN will use a host where everyone know where it is and the speed is good and can handle alot of people downloading at the same time. I will be using my webspace to making a personall website for a friend of mine which has nothing to do with DBZ, if you looks back i said i had 55Mb of webspace AzN could use as i haven't used it.... meaning i had no plans on using it until now.

So there is no reason to act the fool.

Best answers
*slaps forehead* if u guys keep this up, this thread will be closed, and u wont get the mODELS!

Best answers
You're the fool,
your *****ing at people that offer him webspace

So please don't spam again with emails saying "send them to me i'll put them on my website for people to download"
But you're doing the same

AzN i have some webspace which i haven't used its only 55Mb. I will have alook more into it, give me a few hours and i'll give you the infomation if you wish to use the 55Mb of my "unused" webspace.
Of course he will decide who hosts the pack but we're offering it because we want that everyone can d/l his models. and I have a good host, no angelfire or geocities stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah this is patheic your fighting over video game models!

Scruffie

S
It's better than pro wrestling!

*gets popcorn and stylish foam hand*

Best answers
Originally posted by Jester X
AzN i have some webspace which i haven't used its only 55Mb. I will have alook more into it, give me a few hours and i'll give you the infomation if you wish to use the 55Mb of my "unused" webspace.

But you're doing the same

Of course he will decide who hosts the pack but we're offering it because we want that everyone can d/l his models. and I have a good host, no angelfire or geocities stuff.
I don't use Angelfire or Geocities, i think you should look to see i post that infomation about the 55Mb webspace way before the 2 previous posts i said.

I don't want this thread closed because of flaming i was just stating my point and opinon.

Best answers
wow, can you say children.
O_O

I havent seen this kind of a heated arguement since i was in 3rd grade and some punk stole my cookie.

/self grumble grumble i liked that cookie

Best answers
Yea, all of you just drop it and let him release the models. Let him find his own host. No matter where it is hosted you will all get the models it's just a matter of time. I have never been in a forum that flames people so much, and over the dumbest things knock it off. :S

Best answers
wow mystic_ryu, that is some real impressive skining, you on any mod teams? check your private messages, i pmed you pertaining to your work

Best answers
i like you Sig butt its not true .... JK i cant wait till these models mabey you should try geocities free and easy.... :-D dont get mad.. :_(

Best answers
hey,

the skins are really awesome, and i got some place to upload ure models i got a lycos ftp..so i think i can upload to it if u want of course.

u can add me to msn [email protected], or u can pm me if u want

cya l8er all

and keep up the good work :yes:

(when i saw it my eyes where like this O_O )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom