Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes not going to just give you the models, when he finds a server to upload them, he'll probly release them to us...maybe............

Best answers
i dont think it matters about the polies it s just frowned upon because of people withlow class video cards.

btw:i have a good card and would like the models could you IM me MyStIc_RyU ,my aim is XXMOnkEYmaN289XX. Please IM usually on around 8pm est.

Best answers
anyone can upload, i think he wants to release it as a pack, dont pressure him! >_<

Best answers
Guys calm down. AzN isn't going to send models to people via email "He needs webspace to upload them too"

AzN i have some webspace which i haven't used its only 55Mb.

I will have alook more into it, give me a few hours and i'll give you the infomation if you wish to use the 55Mb of my "unused" webspace.

Best answers
i think ill finish the rest of the models off first...and if new esf isnt released yet, ill release my bd pack

Best answers
I Wont mind useing them...even with new esf models..

ESF models are nice...but still your models are gr8.
If u got ICQ or anything else so u could give me the models i would love to havem...Belive me u shouldnt care if ESF new models will come out...your models are still gr8 and like iav said b4...I WOULD LOVE TO HAVEM.

E-mail: [email protected]
i know you probbly wont send them...but please do.

Scruffie

S
Have these models got a non-battle damaged version?

I'd like to replace my ESF models with them. :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys it does not matter how good your video card is. The half life engine can only run models with so many polies. I think the maximum polies you can have in a hl model is around 2000.

Best answers
Know that...but if u look good...

YOU COULD SEE HE POSTED INGAME MYSTIC GOHAN MODEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom