Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
/me slaps forehead

wtf has become of this thread???

and stfu about trying to say post single files,all u guys do is babble just sit down shut up and wait.(patience)

:]

(i feel like a mod hehehe)

Best answers
People really need to pay attention and read the threads from the start to finish to see what people are said.

On this post i have seen about the same question asked well over 5 times... this from n00bs (the silly people that ask and think they will get it with no questions asked)

And i knew from the start if they kept on asking and not waiting like the rest of us they would piss off AzN which would stop him from continuing his work on making this fantasic models.

So well done you *******s, you have ***ked it up for everyone that had there fingers crossed to get these models to use in esf.

Best answers
*sigh* look if you like your models and skins AZN then thats th only thing that matters stuff every1 else, if they dont like it they can not download it. You made it, what u do with it is your choice not theres.

Scruffie

S
I can just wait for them.

I hope everyone else does, or else, no one gets them.

Best answers
i believe 90% of the people who know about the models AzN has made, are waiting like me and the other people in this thread, but its the remaining 10% that keep asking and asking like these below 10 forum posters that have no idea how long it takes to get models complete that are getting AzN pissed off.

This goes out to the n00bs: STFU because if you don;t you will never get the models.. but you keep asking and posting email for azn to send the models too, you can kiss them goodbye.

Respect to the other posters that have been patiance and let AzN do his modeling in his own time.

If you rush people at there jobs, you will end up with something that no one wants and you can't blame the creator you can go and blame yourselves.

Best answers
Gosh I just said please to post not like POST IT NOW!

Another Question: are you almost done making Mystic Gohan and the other models you post?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am closing this thread for now. When and if azn wants to release this model pack he can make a new thread but right now as it stands it is just becoming spam and flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom