💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I SEEN PEOPLE ON REDSAIYAN TELLING AZN TO MAKE A SSJ VERSION OF HIS BATTLE DAMAGE GOHAN SINCE IS MYSTIC BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WANT SUPER SAIYAN TOO.....SO I DECIDED TO RECOLOR THE HAIR AND EYEBROWS :laff: is very nice though hope you guys enjoy it.Something else download the BLACK HAIRED VERSION from AZN on red saiyan then downloadmine so you can have NON SSJ and SSJ ^_^
HERE'S THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD MY SSJ VERSION ^_^
LINK:http://www.geocities.com/singokussj/files/bdmysticssjgohan.zip
COPY&PASTE IF DONT WORK LINK.

Best answers
there allready is this ssj BD gohan, just search the forum and you'll find it!:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Yeah but this one is much better ^_^ :laff:
no it isnt :S look at other ssj hair, it's not that bright and "yellowish" :p
it has to be more white/yellow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geez im a noob at this stuff and there starting to critiquize me....

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
I SEEN PEOPLE ON REDSAIYAN TELLING AZN TO MAKE A SSJ VERSION OF HIS BATTLE DAMAGE GOHAN SINCE IS MYSTIC BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WANT SUPER SAIYAN TOO.....SO I DECIDED TO RECOLOR THE HAIR AND EYEBROWS :laff: is very nice though hope you guys enjoy it.Something else download the BLACK HAIRED VERSION from AZN on red saiyan then downloadmine so you can have NON SSJ and SSJ ^_^
HERE'S THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD MY SSJ VERSION ^_^
LINK:http://www.geocities.com/singokussj/files/bdmysticssjgohan.zip
COPY&PASTE IF DONT WORK LINK.
Wow! That's great! What'd that take you? Five minutes? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can you please lay off the frikkin' caps lock?

Best answers
Whenever you make something, people will critisize you (unless it's totally perfect :p)

Best answers
well, to be honest, I like the skin of the whole model, and the color, except the hair color:laff: it could have been whiter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Best answers
u seem to be in a "re-color the hair" mood these days.
it isn't anything to "awww" about.
there was a much better one out before urs.
so take in the fact that recoloring the hair won't get u anywhere.

btw nice job tho, i like it a lot. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can skin too not just RECOLOR geez if you guys dont like dont download it but there noobs outhere who might like it and want it thats it....... and im very proud of this project ^_^

Best answers
I honestly think battle damaged models aren't all that great. I dunno on this engine you cant get them to get damaged over time so it's just kind of retarded lol

Best answers
/me likes this model. I would use if it I'd like BD models in general. And for his FIRST tries at skinning this is prety good I think. And he posts it because HE likes it and THAT's what is important.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
/me likes this model. I would use if it I'd like BD models in general. And for his FIRST tries at skinning this is prety good I think. And he posts it because HE likes it and THAT's what is important.
eheemmm... very good first tries at skinning? all he did was color a tiny dot yellow...

Best answers
Nice job, even you only recolored the hair. But I don't like the model, because I don't like BD models...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can edit the clothes and make it non battle damage if you guys are interested so much ^_^ what you think of that idea......If you guys dont like BD then Ill make it non battle damage...

Best answers
Its ok but the hair should be lighter btw everyone says there was one before this and just wondering wheres the other one sorry Vegetto just wanna compare em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix did you come here to TEASE with that thing or something??????????????????? Because why are you showing it if its not gonna be released so I dont get it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom