Battle Area Map

Best answers
On that map please remove that BRIGHT sun in the background. As when som1 goes by the sun and fires a beam at you its impossible to see!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the sun disturbes a little, but its still ok, cause you can surprise then

Best answers
go to the mapping thread and request that the maker of battle arena map change the skybox so theres no bright sun

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evirustheslaye said:
go to the mapping thread and request that the maker of battle arena map change the skybox so theres no bright sun
That wont help any, since its an official ESF map, its origional creator (Zero) wont make another for this specific reason. The map has been like this forever, and Ive never seen someone mention it until now.

Best answers
.... That is anoying... And i for instance dint mention it ... Becous i just dint bother.. Nobody listns to me any way :( So i just play maps that dont have sun at all.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats the point.if somone in baseball hit one at left field and the sun is where the ball is and you miss because of that, you just cant say "do that again, wait till the sun goes away before we play again."

Its there to blind. just dunt get caught at that angle

Best answers
ever seen planes dog fight? sun = ur friend when ur not looking at it and the other person is just use it to ur advantage and always check the sun for some one hiding every once in a while and u will be fine

Best answers
actualy, before you compile the next patch, change the sky setting on that map, i remember being able to load those into hammer after they are compiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom