Batman Begins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw it at the theater... and I was extremely impressed with it. Christian Bale did an excellent job playing Batman, the movie was very beleivable and well done. I'll go as far as to say that Batman Begins was the best comic book adaptation ever. No questions asked, I'm owning this move on DVD. If you haven't seen it yet, SEE IT.

Best answers
i been kindy sceptic about him playing batman but hearing this gives me hope...il see it tonight:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Going to see it tonight too :)

I sincerely hope you're right about Bale, he was terrible in Equilibrium.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked him in Equilbrium...

But he was a lot better in batman begins. I saw it on an IMAX and had an intersting story to it and depicted how batman deeloped very well.

Though, I do miss the original bat mobile...

Best answers
Just got back from the movie (coincidence?)

I personaly think it`s awesome, a great combination of fantasy and reality, and awesome story. Christian Bale was realy good at acting b-man, even though i don`t like him.

This is a MUST to watch.

Best answers
I loved it, and I can think of nothing bad to say about it. This is how Comic Adaptations should be done. Take notes people!

Best answers
Since no ones mentioned it. Micheal Caine is an excellent alfred, i had my doubts but he pulls it off well

Best answers
yes this Batman movie was alot better then i expected,made the batman flicks with val kilmer and george clooney look like utter crap in comparison.
Christian bale played batman very well...he made a beliveble voice acting as batman and made a cool/scary look as batman should have without looking silly,this movie is worth seeing at the cinema.

i liked him in Equilbrium to..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I liked him in Equilibrium as well, it's a similar role to the one he plays in Batman. If you didn't like him in Equilibrium then you might not like hi min Batman, fair warning. The movie also did comic releif very well. There really was not much comic releif at all, but the overall serious feel to the movie made the tidbits of releif funny and surreal. Gah it wa AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom