Batista Update!!! (warning - spoiler for smackdown!)

Best answers
I was gonna post this in the Cena lost thread, but I didn't think anyone would check it out, so i made a new one.

all of the info is at www.wwe.com. Kurt angle is the new champ and Batista re-tore his right tricep... again. They have a video of his surgery here . Im not sure if it will work or not, and if it doesnt, then you can find it at their website.

Sorry for making another wrestling thread, but this is big. Fake or not.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you make a good wrestling thread, like about Lita's boob popping out...

Anyways, Batista is injured, and it's serious. He might not even make it to wrestlemania. Of course he was stripped of his title. How can he fairly hold the title when he can't defend it.

It had to be done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A while back we tried to have a thread for wrestling discussion. It was tough to keep it near the top of the forum. If I remember correctly it was called "Somebody call my momma!" heh.

Batista, for such an absurdly jacked guy, sure does get hurt a lot. It's funny...Mark Henry hurt Batista his first week back (of course...that guy is a savage)...but when you think back, who injured Mark Henry and kept him out since late 04.

"The World's Biggest Midget" Chris Benoit. Hehe.

Best answers
yeah, he is short isnt he? I dont know why Batista has been gettin injured a lot. It has to be the wrestling and his sheer size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chris benoit is a complete monster though, hes like 5 foot of pure aggro :p always good to watch him wrestle, never failed to make me sit in awe.

shame about batista, cant say ive ever been a fan of his. come to think of it, the last time i was a real fan of any wrestler, was stone cold. all my favorites are either dead, or retired...

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Why don't you make a good wrestling thread, like about Lita's boob popping out...
where <_< >_> i demand video clip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad about Batista.

And to be fair I'm glad Kurt won that rumble, I wouldn't mind Mark winning only if he wasn't on M&M's side.. they just piss me off

Best answers
I hate M&M. they are super arrogant and ****y. (especially Melina, :D) I'd be pissed off at Mark Henry if it was on purpose, since the wrestlers stage it all, im guessing it was on accident.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What... the... ****.

Spoilers...?

Damn. No reason watching SD tonight then.

Best answers
****! sorry man, im gonna put a spoiler warning in the title.

and there is still a reason to watch... Chris benoit vs. Randy Orton/US Title match.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
This is a sad day in wrestling history.

Hope batista gets well and kick all of their asses. My favourite is still Jeff Hardy though. He also had to give up wrestling for a while cause he just put too much strain on his body. Maybe Batista was just over working his body, especially fighting with an injured shoulder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when I used to watch wrestling....those were the days of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior and El Gigante... good times, heh.

Best answers
Yeah... Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Sting, what was his name? Chris Jericho or something?

Long time ago... and recently, Eddie Guerrero died so nothing left for me in wrestling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g0jack said:
Yeah... Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Sting, what was his name? Chris Jericho or something?

Long time ago... and recently, Eddie Guerrero died so nothing left for me in wrestling

bit messed up in your timelines :p but the message is clear...

to name a few though:

hacksaw jim duggan
the british bulldog
the hart foundation (jim, owen, brett)
the ultimate warrior
hulk hogan
yokozuma
the undertaker (before he started trying to be a biker)
tatanka
jimi snooka
hawk and animal, aka - Legion of Doom
the booshwacka's

those were all the true greats, and now they are either dead, or retired =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or used to, he is now seen rarely (well i did see him in the rumbe but not for long)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom