bat in my house wtf help

Best answers
If there was a bat in my house on cleaning day my mom would recruit it to help with chores X.x Wait til your mom gets home and scream a bat bit you. She'll probably kill it, end of problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mom didnt get home til 4 am, and the bat dissapeared somewhere... in my house

iw as looking for the tennis racket but i couldnt find it. bats arent blind.

wouldnt some loud techno make sound vibrations and screw up its echolocation?

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
my mom didnt get home til 4 am, and the bat dissapeared somewhere... in my house

iw as looking for the tennis racket but i couldnt find it. bats arent blind.

wouldnt some loud techno make sound vibrations and screw up its echolocation?

Dude, BATS ARE BLIND!!!!!! They teach you that in school.

Anyway, why won't you listen to us and call animal control? All your going to do is make matters worse or end up killing the thing by trying to get it out on your own.

CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw animal control if you still don't know what to do, pull out a gun, one light enough that you can hold. Now, point it at your head. doesn't matter what direction. pull the trigger. That will make the bat go away.

P.S- I really truely hope, that this thread you made was a joke. This is almost as bad as that one DJ^Swift made a while back. Funny though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
bats arent blind.
]That's right, bats aren't blind. But they are damn close to it. They have poor vision, which is why they rely on sonar location. They send a high pitch sound (so high humans can't hear it) which hits objects and comes back to form a mental picture in their head, so they know where to go. This makes bats incredibly precise even though it looks like they don't know wtf they are doing. Dolphins use the same thing. Jee I wonder why...

bat's don't like light, it hurts their eyes. That's why you rarely see them during the day. And are out all the time at night.

If the gun technique didn't work. Which with your amazing intelect, i can assure you it didn't. Try closing your eyes. See? No bat. It works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it went to sleep at like 2 since i turned on all the lights except for the one in the living room. but then it started hissing loudly and woek me up, so i went and slept in my moms room since she wasnt here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
it went to sleep at like 2 since i turned on all the lights except for the one in the living room. but then it started hissing loudly and woek me up, so i went and slept in my moms room since she wasnt here
I bet she wasn't...

Best answers
Bats arnt comletly blind but they act relyeing on ther hearing.
You wont catch it with a stick ore a knife you are to slow.
If that bat would have rabies then it would have bit you by now
by it self. If it bites you when you grab it then it dosnt mean enything
its a self-defence.
Why are you scared by a bat. Its a flyenig rat, a good one cause it eats
all those flyes and moskitos ...
Just drive it to a corner throw a blanket over it and throw it out of the window.
Switching all those lights on will only feed your electric bill.

(are all of you makeing jokes ore are you realy stupid)

Man where is your primal hunting instinkt, now go get that bat.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
Bat arnt comletly blind but they act relyeing on ther hearing.
You wont catch it with a stick ore a knife you are to slow.
If that bat would have rabies then it would have bit you by now
by it self. If it bites you when you grab it then it dosnt mean enything
its a self-defence.
Why are you scared by a bat. Its a flyenig rat, a good one cause it eats
all those flyes and moskitos ...
Just drive it to a corner throw a blanket over it and throw it out of the window.
Switching all those lights on will only feed your electric bill.

Man where is your primal hunting instinkt, now go get that bat.
He's scared because this bat is a transformed vampire. It wants to suck his booood!!!! RUN! IT'S GODZILLA!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww, I just lost my jolly rancher reputation. :'(

Batman is in your house? Holy ****...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Tsunami said:
Dude, BATS ARE BLIND!!!!!! They teach you that in school.

Anyway, why won't you listen to us and call animal control? All your going to do is make matters worse or end up killing the thing by trying to get it out on your own.

CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!!!!!!!
And school teaches you bad things then :x

Bats arent blind ;x

http://www.incrediblebats.com/

Sound wont help, just turn the light on, bats cant stand very bright lights, but you have the risk that he'll come back in daylight.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
]That's right, bats aren't blind. But they are damn close to it. They have poor vision, which is why they rely on sonar location. They send a high pitch sound (so high humans can't hear it) which hits objects and comes back to form a mental picture in their head, so they know where to go. This makes bats incredibly precise even though it looks like they don't know wtf they are doing. Dolphins use the same thing. Jee I wonder why...

bat's don't like light, it hurts their eyes. That's why you rarely see them during the day. And are out all the time at night.

If the gun technique didn't work. Which with your amazing intelect, i can assure you it didn't. Try closing your eyes. See? No bat. It works.
Some bats have better eye sight then us x_X

Best answers
I had this situation, nah, mabe month ago, my mom was in the village so she leaved open window, bat flyied in, i runned outa that room, and so i was really really mad ;( , so i taked Big knife, water pistol and pistol with fake bullets, i comed to the room turned on the light, when bat flied near the light then i shoote him with water pistol from full power when she falled down i taked newspaper and taked bat with it and put him out the window( if he will still move and try to fly, then cut his wings) thats what i did. :laff: :devsmile:

also im 12 years old i have mutch courage. :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on tv once, is that if you paint a tunnel on your wall, the bat will try to fly into it and will hurt itself. But, subjects have sometimes actually gone through it, but if this DOES happen, do not go after it, you will hit the wall and a truck wil likely run you over. Make sure you have a "Yipe!" sign in hand as well.

Best answers
Man, you are scared ****less from that bat. Don't bat sleep in the daytime? This is what you do. Go in your room, find the bat or let IT find you, turn on the stereo for dramatic fight music, spend 3 episodes powering up, have a dramatic fight with it, let it kill you, I'll summon the dragonballs to ressurect you, after the training at king kai's place you should be ready this time, fight the bat again, totally dominate it, let the bat talk on about "How could I lose to a monkey!" , let him absorb trunks so it can be a fair fight, have one more dramatic fight, summon the energy of the people of earth and possibly namek, shoot the spirit ball at the bat, leads the destruction of the bat, everyone on earth resumes life like nothing ever happened, you go train uub, leads to a crappy ending of dbz into a even crappier GT, have japanese credits song. It's that simple!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contact it telepathically, and tell it to leave. If that doesnt work, call a psychic. Im pretty sure that bat is a reincarnation of your great great great grandfather. He has returned to train you into a warrior, to prepare you for WW2. Thats right. WW2. So kill his ass for being so late. The psychic will be able to confirm this.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why are you still on the computer assking for help? Be a man, kill it with something, throw something at it, just don't ask here.

*Cough **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** OMG I R RAGED CUZ BAT IN MY HOUSE!!111NOEONEONEONONOENOE!!*

Go kill it or clll the police =/

RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this reminds me of the "I lost my vertices, WTF!" thread from a while ago..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i asked for help like 15 hours ago. its like not here anymore, people seem to like posting crap about bats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom