bat in my house wtf help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, just take a blanket and toss it over. I mean just toss it on it so the blanket brings it down, then the bat will be trapped under it. Grab all the ended and wrap it up, then bring the blanket outside, and just open the blanket.

that or just pull out a 12 gauge shotgun and blast that *****

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
that or just pull out a 12 gauge shotgun and blast that *****
He doesnt want holes in his house! pluse that makes alot of noise :p
my knife idea is the best, quite, a little dirty, but it's for a good cause.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He better use a speed hack and an aimbot if he wants to stab a bat with a knife.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, wait till the bat is calmed down, approach it SPLINTER CELL STYLE, and just watch it. THEN STAB THAT MOTHER ****ER BUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Or go Ozzy Ousborne on it and bite its head off ;)

Just use a dog whistle, since their hearing is hella good. It should drop him :)

You should just catch it and name it Zubat \o/

Heres a picture guide!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have already turn the lights out, head up to the roof, and initiate the signal....

Or if you want a more realistic answer, open all windows or call animal control.

Oh how I love reading the semi-serious answers to someone's problem on the internet...

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play music really loudly in every room of your house, then open the door to the outside and let the bat out. No other bats will come in cause they will think your house is full cos of all the noise ( they see by some sort of echo sound thing)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its asleep in the living room... but i'm too afraid to enter... when the hell is my mom getting home, was supposed to be home 11 hours ago...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flip the lightswitch in your living room, make sure every light in your house is on, and open the windows. the bat will leave -_-

bright lights hurt the eyes of bats, which are accustomed to the dark.

it wont attack you, 99% of bats are vegetarians, theres only 2 or 3 breeds which will require blood or meat for sustainance, and i doubt this is it.

stop being such a pussy, and dont ask for help on the net, go to your neighbors house or something =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... what is with todays manlyness?

first crickets taking 45 mins to defeat with a pillow now a little harmless bat is decimating your humble abode! for gods sake! are we all born part woman?! ><!

Just flick some lights on, grab a torch, open a window and it'll piss off quickly enough >>

Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
Just flick some lights on, grab a torch, open a window and it'll piss off quickly enough >>
Are you crazy man? We can lose 10 men with your crazy tactics! Obviously this is a job for his mom.

ROFL you just made my day ~Magus

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jsut give some animal professionals a call or something if you that concerned, but I doubt it will jump at you and try to attack you in any shape or form. Your computer seems to be keeping you safe from the bat =P.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD rofl...

This thread is too funny, and rediculous.

I would go with Axman's idea, sounds most logical of all the weird idea's i've read so far >_<

And bats rarely bite you, they don't see you as their food, insects or fruit, that's their meal, not you. :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know where it is, just throw a blanket on it. Pick it up and set it free.

Next time if there's a friggin tiger in your house, please do not ask for help on these forums >.< And call a professional.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, if theres a tiger in your house, please do use the net to ask for help. because then you might have the slim hope that either an elderly etheopian man who can kill big cats with his bare hands, or steve irwin, might read it =O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Bats are completly blind, they dont see ****, the only way they see is with sound (sonar). Open all the windows and let it be. The worst that could happen is it could **** all over the house.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
Bats are completly blind, they dont see ****, the only way they see is with sound (sonar). Open all the windows and let it be. The worst that could happen is it could **** all over the house.
Actually they are not totally blind.

Bats can actually see quiet well, only in the dark they use echolocation to find their way around.(How else would they detect light eh? :x By seeing, duh >_<)

The best thing you can is is turn the light on.

The noise thing wont help, at best, it will just frighten them.(They wont fly away, you'll just scare the poor creature)

The best advice(and given several times in the thread) turn the light on.
You might have to do it when its dark, as now you might have the risk in daylight that the bat just fly back into the house.
Dont worry, the bat WONT bite as long you dont act retarded or touch the animal.

Best answers
omfg... ;D that's just sad :D bats are blind, they move with tehh sonic wave **** thingy o/ theyr tehh evilz0r. just start throwing some rocks or smthng to it and if it aint working, throw z0u computer :p then it will die for good :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This really isnt a hard question at all.

1. Tennis racket. 1 hit will shatter its bones.
2. Figure out what room it's in, pin up sheets around all exits exept for ones that lead to doors out of the house. It won't fly into the sheets because it will detetct them as walls with its ultrasonic pulses, which it uses to locate everything. It *should* fly out the door eventually.

And anyone who thinks putting a blanket on it will work in terms of not killing it, is totally wrong. It''ll beat its wings on it and break them. Basically, for such an efficienty predator of insects, it's very weak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom