bat in my house wtf help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a bvat in my house, tis flying around, i knocked abunch of **** down swinging at it with a blanket, how do i get it out, ****, help!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold on, I'll be right over! -_-

What do you expect us to do about it? Open some windows and let it be.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open the fridge then hit the lights, Bats are attracted to light.

when the bat flies in close the door.

ill be very dissappointed if nobody catches the black sheep reference

Lol @ Nuttzy ~TwisteR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damnit, ****, i knocked abunch of **** down
i dont have any doors or windows open, ic ant isolate it cus my house is *** and has like 3 doors on the bottom floor

**** **** ****, how do i get it out, if i open the door mroe bats will come, **** ****, how can i disable it, i cannt isolate it!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
damnit, ****, i knocked abunch of **** down
i dont have any doors or windows open, ic ant isolate it cus my house is *** and has like 3 doors on the bottom floor

**** **** ****, how do i get it out, if i open the door mroe bats will come, **** ****, how can i disable it, i cannt isolate it!
Call animal control, call 911, DO NOT SEEK THE INTERNET FOR HELP

EVER

Seriously man, you're making me lose faith in humanity, I'm contemplating whether to root for it so it bites you and gives you rabies.

>_<

if all else fails, hit the self destruct button, it came with your house.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its around the corner where i cant see it, its lurking to bite me and infect me with rabies,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
its around the corner where i cant see it, its lurking to bite me and infect me with rabies,
WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THE COMPUTER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because its not in my room, and i have blankets and pillows in here, and a fan to disrupt its flight path, and maybe the techno is scaring it away

maybe some1 willc allt he cops and they will shoot it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy. You need two items. Well, technically 3.

Get any spraying flammible thing. (raid, AXE, Tag spray)

Get a match.

Step 1: Spray the bat till its soaked like crazy.

step 2: hold the match up and the spraying item behind it, aiming at the fire.

Step 3: attock that mtoher ****er (spray the spraying thing into the fire, and it makes your own personal flame thrower. once the fire hits the bat, it ignites the bat, and it pwns it).

That, or you can just throw a HEAVY blankey over the thing and beat it with a bat.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kaination said:
Easy. You need two items. Well, technically 3.

Get any spraying flammible thing. (raid, AXE, Tag spray)

Get a match.

Step 1: Spray the bat till its soaked like crazy.

step 2: hold the match up and the spraying item behind it, aiming at the fire.

Step 3: attock that mtoher ****er (spray the spraying thing into the fire, and it makes your own personal flame thrower. once the fire hits the bat, it ignites the bat, and it pwns it).

That, or you can just throw a HEAVY blankey over the thing and beat it with a bat.
Of course, then the ball of flame with wings flies into something and ignites his house.

and Nightmare, are you depending on someone else to call the cops?

I don't think your neighbors will be running any routine "bats in my friend's house" checks tonight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, wtf.

1) The bat won't attack you.
2) The flamethrower thing is too dangerous. You'll probably burn down your house.
3) Nuttzy's suggestion will work, since bats are known to fly around when the sun shines most.

This leads me to believe the bat was trying to escape the darkness and was drawn to the light in your house. Turn off all the lights, and light a candle in front of every window and door. The bat will surely fly into the fire since all animals love it.

Or you can call animal control, and they'll bring many many torch flashlights in order to draw the bat into the light. A sniper armed with a tranq rifle will be able to shoot the bat, since all snipers have perfect aim. Good luck, my friend.

"That, or you can just throw a HEAVY blankey over the thing and beat it with a bat". Kaination

Why would he want to find another bat just so he can beat it with it's brethren?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was refering to the loud techno shaking **** off my wall, deflecting the bat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My flame thrower idea was just a joke :p

Anyways, If you want to be nice, toss a blanket over it. then wrap it around, trapping it. go outside and just let it fly.

man i wish a bat would fly into my house. I'd have fun catching it :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL!
wft...ok...
this is what you should do..
grab the biggest knife in your house, take a broom stick and beat the **** out of him, BUT, use the knife only if you dont have a choice.

and do what Magus says XD

🍂 Regular
Best answers
3) Nuttzy's suggestion will work, since bats are known to fly around when the sun shines most.
Bull****, bats are almost blind. They rely on smell and hearings.

Anyway, to get rid of it, you can either just open the window, and wait for it to go, catch it, while wearing some sturdy worker gloves, or call Animal Controll.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was kidding DPredator. I mean, seriously, why else would bats dig holes into the Earth and form advanced bat civilizations in hidden caverns within the Earth's crust? Just think about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it stopped flying around... for the moment, but every light on the lower level of my house is on... excet for the room in which the bat resides...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good, keep the lights on the lower level on, so that it can go where the light is. Smart move on your part. Make sure the lights where you are are off, so that the bat doesnt get comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom