Basic

Best answers
Yo guys i just got done watching that movie Basic. Man that was the most coolest and confusing movie ive ever seen. I was like wtf every time something popped up. i was like O_O :scared: All in all i think that was the greatest movie ive ever seen. I just wanted to know what yall thought of the movie if you've seen it. 5 stars and 3 thumbs up homie for me. *uhh just pretend these are 5 stars* :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to see that movie, but i never did. Probably just get the dvd sometime. My two favorite movies are Equilibrium and The Recruit. Those two movies are extremely good. I suggest anyone that wants to see a movie that will blow your socks off to see either one of those.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i thought matrix was better than equilibrium

had a better story better action and was genneraly just cooler

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Matrix this, Matrix that :rolleyes:

I have one question, Basic is a movie? Is it one of those big time movies?
Or is it one of those independent film kinda things?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, i liked the matrix, it was a great movie, but equilibrium to me was even better, it resembled the book "Fahrenheit 451" alot and i really enjoyed that book.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
military, nothing is what it seems, suspense type movie, dunno a btter way to say it

Best answers
Basic is a movie about there was a murder that happened in miltary training and they were trying to figure out what happened. Thats the story in general. But it threw in a lot of twists and turns in it and it turned out very very good movie. And btw wtf does matrix have to do with anything? That was total spam and even from HIbiki!? tisk tisk tisk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom