★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I've had some spare time on my hands so I thought I would make a basemodel for everybody that was interested in learning 3D modeling or anybody that was a beginner and wanted to use the model as a reference to look at while modeling. I encourage everybody that wants to learn 3D modeling to look at this model and get an idea of what you would want your first model to look at. I know I'm not the best modeler but I try my hardest to get a good looking model. here is a screenshot of the basemodel as of right now and I'll be uploading the model as soon as I fix a few things on it.

FILE EXTENSIONS FOR MODEL

3DS -
MS3D -
MAX -

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice but........

whats a modeling progam i could use with this? milkshape or something like that right?

Best answers
ms3d is milk shape 3d and there are a couple of programs u can use

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that model looks like tien and X wont make a tien model :S

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model looks awesome, but Drop the Block hands, look at the new ESF's gokus hands for ref... but for the rest, awesome work man, i love how the biceps look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swwet model as usual, will be very handy to the n00b modelers.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool should be helpfull to people :D

Best answers
id be a noob modelor if some one would tel me a good program to use there are so many to choose from anyone have any reccomendations on which one to get????

Best answers
No offense but Base models almost defeat the purpose of learning to model, it just teachs people how to modify a model to look like their own work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn he IS buff the muscles on him are huge! nice work, but i dont think base models are a good thing unless you are the one who is elaborating on the base model, but hey its up to you! ;)
Y no head?

BrunO

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I dont think I'm going to release it to the public. I think I'll just release the viewport. also I'm working on the head right now.

*If this gets into the wrong hands it could start ww3 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
Cheeseman ;)

Best answers
I luv that model, best ive seen in a long time! also i think it would ROCK skining it!!! Hey can you help me out? i will PM u l8er man!

G-S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn that guy is huge, what a tank! However, I do think you are giving people a little bit too much of a push, it's like learning to ride a bike, but your dad never lets go of the back, so you never do learn right? I'm not saying you're not being very gracious, in helping out beginner models, I just think you may be helping a bit too much.

Kickass model thougg :yes:

Best answers
I am rather new to modeling as well.

I like that fact that X took the time to make this and I do agree with Ersen and Mickels: People will abuse this privilage that X would have offered. I do belive that you should release it so that honest people such as me ( :D ) could use it to learn how to make a nice model of a DBZ type. But as previously mentioned, people are bound to sell your model and put their name on it.

Well I can't comment on the model since I can't get viewpoint to work... :(

Anyway, that's my 2 cent's worth. It's up to you X in the end! Keep up the good work.

Best answers
if you can supply a viewpoint, with flat shade and smooth it would help them, or if you vcould make the file read only which i doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom