Best answers
ok, here ya go, xstortionist made the chest and i made the legs... have fun, and remember this is my first model ever... visit www.blank-man.com .... and i again want to point something out... Sharp has been working on a base model for about a month and still hasnt finished, this model was completed in one day, it may not be as good as his, but if i spent a month on mine it would be better... so remember that before he accuses a good modeller like SS_Vegeta of stealing models, he needs to look into self improvement....

ANYWAY MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! BASE MODEL

Retired
Best answers
i tried to look at it with 3ds MAX 4. i don't have milkshape :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien, u need to right click and select save target as. And to 16, u didnt really fix up the legs. They r still not really in proportion. But awesome for ure first model!! :)

Best answers
the torso is good. the legs need a lot of work. they dont look like they go with the torso.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they were made by 2 different people...

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
the legs were the first model he has done, its pretty good, but if he keeps on practicing he will get better and better with each model he makes. I did'nt have time to finish the base model so i gave him a shot at making the legs.

Best answers
The torso looks good , legs are off though : / keep on modeling you whill get better m8.

Best answers
Hey I would like to thank you for that model, because now I think I know how to make 6 sided arms LOL!, i will work on the legs, I am not going to work off your model maybe use it as a ref thanx though.

EDIT: Making 6 sided legs or 5 as you have it,

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Hey, No problem gogetenks jr. Go ahead and use my model for a reference, anything to help you get started out in modeling. If u want to I can give u some pointers if u IM me with aim my name is xstortionkorn or email me at [email protected].

Also I'm going to model the legs of my base model probably next week, since I have figured out 3d max and all. So I will try and hel you all out as much as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom