Bargain!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today I wandered into an MVC that was having a closing down sale and perused the clearance DVD's and games. I picked up Red Faction II (PS2, 8.3/10) for no less than £3, and Vagrant Story (PS1, 9.6/10) for just £1. Both games were new and cased with the manuals. I walked out feeling a very rich man indeed.

Anyone else ever find an amazing bargain?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When a hooker tells you not to worry about it because it's your birthday, now THAT'S a bargain.

My roommate sold me Gitaroo Man for $10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dad gave me a two four of Kokanee for my ski trip. Now thats a bargain!

KyoKusanagi

K
A girl slept with me and I didn't even have to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty good bargain :D

**Ahem

in all seriousness my best bargain was when I got two pizzas home delivered with garlic bread and coke and they included Battlefield 1942 and Need For Speed Underground for PC for $27 all up including delivery and pizza! Hows that for a great night in?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
A girl slept with me and I didn't even have to buy her dinner. I thought that was pretty good bargain :D

**Ahem

in all seriousness my best bargain was when I got two pizzas home delivered with garlic bread and coke and they included Battlefield 1942 and Need For Speed Underground for PC for $27 all up including delivery and pizza! Hows that for a great night in?
I still remember when pizza-hut ran that promotion, it got me a legal copy of Underground, thus the first time I stood out from my warez style family :').

My best bargain would have been getting two spindles of 50 blank dvds for a total of $54 from my supplier, & I'm still not through the first spindle yet (& hear it is about 1yr later lol).

KyoKusanagi

K
Waiting for when they run it again with Battlefield 2 and NFS Most wanted!

Best answers
i got a psp just for killing a mouse now thats my freind is a bargain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Star Ocean 2 for $5. I hear getting a new one costs a fortune now.

Best answers
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for 46 pence, from Pc World. My buddy who works there said they were just trying to shift what they had left. Not the best game ever, but for less than a can of coke it's hard to complain really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom