✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok heres my "finished" Bardock model.
Basically finished just have to add the scar to his cheek.
Probably not the best picture but the new image host im using limits filesize.

Credit to ESF Team for Vegeta body and SMo for the original face.

Best answers
Don't double post.

Looks nice, but his clothes shouldn't be shiney. And for the love of god, give him finger detail! I mean, shouldn't he ATLEAST have more than just a pink blob for a hand? 3 black stripes aren't hard to do.

almostdeleted

A
Zereth did a lot of that skin.. arm/neck/ORIGINAL chest (you just edited it black) and he made the legs.. GIve him credit to.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No buddy that skin is mine, he already said i cant use his so i made my own. Look a little closer next time.
Oh yeah the hands do have lines to indicate fingers.

Best answers
o_O I don't see a pic...maybe u had it up and took it down? dunno...just I dont see one..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea me neither but I seen it b4 in another thread is really good the chest and arms look similar to Zereth but if you say you made that one ok.Btw Bardock was more like he's face in it like Goku he's like more pisst off.Ya try making his eyebrows more down like he's angry.

Best answers
I cant either,, I am glad I saw this thread because I had just started work on a bardock..
and if this ones good I will just scrap mine!!
(hopes its good,)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Damn picture host just displays my pics when it wants.
My old pic host is back online so let me try post the pic again.

Best answers
Ummm, are you going to credit Brollman for the leg pads? I can tell they're his.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Once again people are fooled by Brollmans attempts at stealing parts of BFP models and not giving credit.

On the other hand when i showed this model in my last thread i gave credit to the BFP guys who did it. Whats more I even asked permission from the guys before i did it.

Sorry about being harsh but it annoys me when people expect credit for things they've taken directly from other models.

Best answers
Hmmm, at least you know what you're doing. I thought Brollman made them himself. Well, I have to say, it looks good. Keep it up.
BTW: You said in my thread that you have the scouter transparent. Do you mean ingame, or just in MilkShape? Because I can tell you how to get it ingame if you want.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah just in milkshape at the moment. I'd appreciate the help getting it ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom