Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hi, this is a banner for a project I'm on, it's not entirely finished, needs some cut-outs and probally some additions, that's why I post it here, hoped u guys could help me with it, and tell if it's reasonable or good, or if it just plain sucks :). Don't be too tough oin me tough :yes:

Thx

grtz Naz

Retired
Best answers
it looks good. i wouldnt add any more stuff to it. adding stuff can make, or break a picture. its fine as it is. nicely done m8.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice dood looks real cool. On the right of it tho it is missing somthing it just feels unfinished... but its still awsome

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx guys, I'm really proud of it myself :)

I'm making the rest of the website now

grtz Naz

Best answers
Wow man that loox really cool...
Dunt add anything 2 to it, its perfect..good luck wif the website
well done

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
thx guys, I'm really proud of it myself :)

I'm making the rest of the website now

grtz Naz
You shoudl be proud dood that rocks. I'm stil ltryign to figure otu how to do that. BTW did you make it all in PS? if oyu did what version if you didn't what opther progs did oyu use?

Best answers
Well the background effect is nice... though it looks rather plain with just the bg and the text. Nothing really speacial about it imo. If it's really a banner for a site then you should resize it cause it 446.88 KB and 1000 x 300 px ... now thats a really too big for a website. And it would take a 56k6 quite a while to load.

I dunno what you should add though. It would help if you told for wich project it's for :)

And isnt "dont imitate, innovate" a slogan by hugo boss ;)

Best answers
nice, but i have a question,

did you make the images i see in 3ds max?

also, the text doesnt look too great, make it a little smaller

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The Stinger
Nothing really speacial about it imo. If it's really a banner for a site then you should resize it cause it 446.88 KB and 1000 x 300 px ... now thats a really too big for a website. And it would take a 56k6 quite a while to load.

like I said some cut-outs etc, and this is the highest quallity.. I could show u a pic with less quallity but I just like the highest quallity better

and sonic> Everything is made in Photoshop

thx for comments ^^!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok great image but u do relize banners r supposed to be small right? cause im mean it would be good for like a site header but as far as banner i dunno

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant it as a site header... that's a banner I tought :S? Well, it's going to be resized anyway like I said in my previous post

grtz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom