banned

Best answers
i was playing counter strike source and i was playing a zombie server. i was doing bad int he beginning then i started to to really well then all of a sudden a guy starts say that im hacking then all these people were telling me to turn my hacks off and i kept on saying i wasnt hacking then i got banned i do i prevent this and has this ever happened to you?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You can't prevent it, server admins have the right to do whatever they want to on their server.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing counter strike source and i was playing a zombie server. i was doing bad int he beginning then i started to to really well then all of a sudden a guy starts say that im hacking then all these people were telling me to turn my hacks off and i kept on saying i wasnt hacking then i got banned i do i prevent this and has this ever happened to you?
It's just one server, so it's nothing to really care about, there's many more. What I would do is apologize, tell them that I'm not using cheats, and then leave the server if people were complaining about me, and are threatening to ban me.

As for this ever happening to me, no, I never had this happen to me in any game I played before.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing in a server with Kurt, and apparently some guy said I was toggling (turning my hacks on and off intermittently). Meanwhile my score was like, 7-18, guess that makes me the low self-esteem hacker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being banned from a CS server is hardly a big deal. How many thousand are there nowadays? Now, if you were to be banned from one of the major ESF servers, that might be a problem.

Best answers
I was playing in a server with Kurt, and apparently some guy said I was toggling (turning my hacks on and off intermittently). Meanwhile my score was like, 7-18, guess that makes me the low self-esteem hacker.
Haha! Yeah that is quite the accusation there.

Along the topic of hacks. Forget about it, odds are the server admin was having a hissy fit about something and just found a random idea to boot you. That's what most of them come up with anyways, happens to all of us, good and bad players

On a game as wide as that one, it's better to just move on and forget it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF i got banned for killing the admin and ruining his perfect score. And not just once to XD

Best answers
I got banned for telling someone they were being arrogant and cocky...::Shrug:: it happens to the best of us

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Relocated to VG.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, now that I think about it, I might have been banned from an America's Army server, but I'm not sure. I was kicked/banned because I was the only person alive on my team, while most of the players on the other team were still alive. So, considering the odds were against me, I cautiously moved towards my objective (to get to the other side of the bridge). Apparently, I moved too slow as my team mates started a vote kick against me. Funny enough, I was kicked not too soon after the vote was started. I tried getting back onto the server later on, but I was unable to.

Best answers
Actually, now that I think about it, I might have been banned from an America's Army server, but I'm not sure. I was kicked/banned because I was the only person alive on my team, while most of the players on the other team were still alive. So, considering the odds were against me, I cautiously moved towards my objective (to get to the other side of the bridge). Apparently, I moved too slow as my team mates started a vote kick against me. Funny enough, I was kicked not too soon after the vote was started. I tried getting back onto the server later on, but I was unable to.
I find that quite humorous. Something similar but not so similar happened to me on Gears of War, but instead of being kicked my entire team went bat **** crazy when I won the game. Despite the fact that I took my sweet ass time. I guess you just have to get a lucky (Or in some cases not so lucky) team. I find it rather pathetic when you are booted for minute reasons.

Though it was funny when I was booted from a server less than 5 seconds into joining the game just because apparently my name offended them.

Best answers
this happened a few times while playing Gunz, because i was too good.
i kicked peoples asses on the server with just a sword and then they thought i hacked.... it was fun anyway!

Best answers
i got banned for turnign people into candy on esf... then...the admin..was...turned into a doughnut....and he got pissed

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Heh.. on CS I got banned because my clansmen talked too much. I wasn't even talking, or typing. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just the other day, one of our fellow ESF'ers (who will remain nameless, heh) kicked me from his GoW game after I kept the game at an even pace despite 1 vs. 2 odds. Once i got a partner we were sweeping up the enemies pretty easily, he was pretty good too, so...I guess they were tired of losing. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom