BANNED?

Best answers
i was just wondering, after reading the flame-o-rama thread by super 17. Can the forum moderaters somehow ban you from the official servers? and how?
ban the i.p. or wat? just wondering.

Best answers
yes they can ban people from viewing this whole forum at ease....just takes 1 file to block out any ip or any range of ip address's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
i was just wondering, after reading the flame-o-rama thread by super 17. Can the forum moderaters somehow ban you from the official servers? and how?
ban the i.p. or wat? just wondering.
seeing as this is the offical forum and there the offical servers

its not hard to put two and two together that its no trouble to go onto the server and place a ban

or if that wasnt enough could always bug joe or hars to hard code some bans into the game so u absolutely cannot play esf if ur on that list

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the team really wanted to they could could your won/steam id into esf itself and ban it

Get Greg to ban them from the site

And Any admin to ban them from the forum

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
If the team really wanted to they could could your won/steam id into esf itself and ban it

Get Greg to ban them from the site

And Any admin to ban them from the forum
Don't forget IRC

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if they really wanted to, they could send ninjas to your house to slice your computer up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly sometimes I wish they'd do this stuff. Suppose we have a problem like we did with that Devil kid a while back...it'd be nice to see them punished now that steam IDs are so exclusive.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we still are havein problems with that devil kid. I find my server crashed way too often.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
banning though IP is an effective way, but you also have to think about the other innocent other players with the same ip span thats banned. i know, "what are the odds?" theres been a few sites that my ip is banned due to others.

On a side note if the abuser has Dynamic IP they can sometimes make a problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Banning IP's isnt that effective. They can always get it changed, or switched to another company. I used to do this when i was banned on CS servers cuz of that VAC ****. got me and i wasnt even running hacks -_-. Anywho.. banning ip's is good to people who dont know much about internet security *like myself*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
banning though IP is an effective way, but you also have to think about the other innocent other players with the same ip span thats banned. i know, "what are the odds?" theres been a few sites that my ip is banned due to others.

On a side note if the abuser has Dynamic IP they can sometimes make a problem
no then its a case of "you should ***** at the person who ****ed it up for everyone else"

and dynamic ips can still be banned just ban the whole range if its a big deal

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuz he was an ass that was flaming the staff

Best answers
you modarators give to much warnings i say even a bit more then what you dont allowed you got a warning example: some one is useing the f word to much i am saying relax man and take a prozac and i have a warning then i post this thing in a off topic and i got anohter warning chill out my m8s your being unfare how wuld you fill if some one wuld to that to you?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've been running this forum the same way for the last 3 years and haven't had many complaints

It wouldn't happen to us becuase we would follow the rules

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
you modarators give to much warnings i say even a bit more then what you dont allowed you got a warning example: some one is useing the f word to much i am saying relax man and take a prozac and i have a warning then i post this thing in a off topic and i got anohter warning chill out my m8s your being unfare how wuld you fill if some one wuld to that to you?
how would i feel if someone came in and started bypassing filters set up to screen out words like ****?

well id give them a warning

what u need to realize is its not just u on the forums

just cause u think its fine to say **** and crap and such doesnt suddenly mean everyone else in the world wants to aswell

so personaly i think people who complain that we give out too many warnings are just trying to cover there own asses for because they cause problems and dont wanna be punished for it

Best answers
no you didnt understad i didnt say **** some one sayed **** more then one time he made 3 posts of msgs only contains the word **** so i sayed to him"relax man take a prozak" and then came a modifeier and sayed you got a warning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
no you didnt understad i didnt say **** some one sayed **** more then one time he made 3 posts of msgs only contains the word **** so i sayed to him"relax man take a prozak" and then came a modifeier and sayed you got a warning
seeing as that would fall under spam as it is completely unneccsisary and no reason to post id say its only fair to get a warning for spamming

Best answers
ii know that but why did i get a warning cuz i sayed take a prozac?

the point is you guys need to take it less serios

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you probly got a warning because you were talking offtopic, if that was all u said, i would also give a warning for offtopic talk if i were a moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom